**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers goof'd.

They had no way of knowing. As a lot of teams didn’t know.

I’m just making excuses. Boston is good for the foreseeable future, not to sound like a d**k, but Gordon going down was blessing in disguise because I don’t think Tatum or Brown would’ve gotten very much shine, and they’re both young too, nowhere near their prime. Even if Rozier bounces, Danny and the Celtics will be alright.

Last edited:
They had no way of knowing. As a lot of teams didn’t know.

I’m just making excuses. Boston is good for the foreseeable future, not to sound like a d**k, but Gordon going down was blessing in disguise because I don’t think Tatum or Brown would’ve very much shine, and they’re both young too, nowhere near their prime. Even if Rozier bounces, Danny and the Celtics will be alright.

As much as I dislike the Celtics, I've always admired the way they went about their rebuild.

Adding Zion or Cam Reddish to the crew next year will be fun.

F the Celtics man...
tenor.gif

Hinkie would never have pulled off that trade...
F Colangelo
F Silver
F ownership

Orlando's arena is dope as well and their throwback jerseys are fire... too bad the team is so sorry.

Being bad is one thing, but they've tragically mismanaged their rebuild. Combination of bad luck, short sighted moves, poor drafting, it's really awful. They couldn't even accidentally improve, they've just made so many bad moves. They need a point guard and wing scorer desperately. Pair them with Gordon and Bamba and I can feel more optimistic.

Lopez and Ilyasova were great pickups for Milwaukee.

Bud's offense looking good.

My #3 seed in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom