**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also see stephen jackson
i

Ya that dude definitely looks like made up player where they just put Stephen Jackson and a Jimmy Butler into one of those apps that blends their faces into one

I don’t even look at them as fake thugs cause they in the NBA, a lot of these cats are from the hood and were looked out for during their young/teen life by these gangs who knew they would be something.

They were around them dudes longer than in the NBA . It doesn’t usually just stop at the drop of a dime lol

I’m just learning about Jokic taking 1 shot (at the buzzer) vs the Grizzlies. That’s astonishing. I see what he’s doing. That’s a big man getting frustrated with his trigger happy guards and just letting them chuck it. He also seems pissed that he got fined for this:

Last edited:
I don’t even look at them as fake thugs cause they in the NBA, a lot of these cats are from the hood and were looked out for during their young/teen life by these gangs who knew they would be something.

They were around them dudes longer than in the NBA . It doesn’t usually just stop at the drop of a dime lol

Right but I'm taking about the crittenton types that put on just for the image. I don't know beal's story like that maybe I should look into it

They can show luv without banging tho ...I’ll be damned if I’m a millionaire still on some gang **** when I wasn’t even that deep into it to begin with :lol: :smh:

Right but I'm taking about the crittenton types that put on just for the image. I don't know beal's story like that maybe I should look into it

Oh yeah wasn’t specially directing that about Beal just NBA players period lol. I just Know Beal lived in the hood of ST Louis and Nelly used to walk him to school :lol:

They can show luv without banging tho ...I’ll be damned if I’m a millionaire still on some gang **** when I wasn’t even that deep into it to begin with :lol: :smh:

They not really bangin though , they just throwing up signs and not doing any gang activities lol.

They ****** in the hood probably be happy as hell when they do that “Aye man y’all see Beal shoutin us out after that 3 yesterday”

Until it starts messing with the money , I dont feeL a way about it lol

Reactions: OTG
They not really bangin though , they just throwing up signs and not doing any gang activities lol.

They *****s in the hood probably be happy as hell when they do that “Aye man y’all see Beal shoutin us out after that 3 yesterday”

Until it starts messing with the money , I dont feeL a way about it lol
Yea I wouldn’t even throw nothin up , but u right it probly ain’t that serious ...we don’t do the gang stuff where I’m from so I’ll default to geno90221 geno90221 on this one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom