**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily Rata

tenor.gif

I feel like she has about as much mass as BI.

Off topic, but LaVar is crazy if he thinks the NCAA is about to let this boy play one second.

Yeah there's no way they find any loopholes around that.

G-League or back overseas are his only options. He's not good enough to work out for a year on his own and enter the 2020 draft like Mitchell Robinson.

damn, it really is over then. he not even a good role player. And sometimes when players are washed, but likeable, the team keeps them on in some capacity...but melo definitely not assistant coaching material...and because of his lack of accuracy, you dont even want him being the ***** in the stands selling the bags of peanuts either.

he might just have to bounce completely and be a single man.

Last edited:
There's no team Melo can help now. The league has far surpassed his game. Slow, no defense, a volume shooter and still tries to think he's a starter. Time to go homie. Ur just closing the Rockets window faster this year.

Jonas averaged basically the exact same MPG on the Jazz and Celtics the past two years, both top 5 seeds in their conferences at the time. Jordan Bell would be a valuable role player on any team in the league. I’ve never been a fan of Looney’s 60 year old looking self but there’s worse big men around the league that play 15 MPG for their teams.

Looney and Bell’s defense on harden was pretty respectable in the WCF last year, way better than i anticipated. I thought harden was gonna cook them in ISO on those switches. Looney’s lateral speed has surprised me, dude doesn’t look as athletic as bell or mcgee. Bell is an above average perimeter defender for a center but gets destroyed by pump fakes. These guys are near perfect fits for the warriors’ current roster. Don’t need to score, rotate well on defense and clog the paint.

Remember when Melo worked out it in a hoodie all summer and was gonna get better this season because of the Westbrook Effect?

@a-friend

i couldnt stand houseofhighlights that summer. constantly posting and reposting "hoodie melo" practicing his dribbling and shooting with chris brickley. there were more lies in those 60 second instragram clips of melo than propaganda commercials during election season.

i couldnt stand houseofhighlights that summer. constantly posting and reposting "hoodie melo" practicing his dribbling and shooting with chris brickley. there were more lies in those 60 second instragram clips of melo than propaganda commercials during election season.

it wasnt their fault...it was mine. i take the blame. melo hit me with that bernie madoff jugg

I'm sorry my friends, I truly truly am. You don't derseve this and I promise i'll do better. I'm disappointed in my self.

damn, it really is over then. he not even a good role player. And sometimes when players are washed, but likeable, the team keeps them on in some capacity...but melo definitely not assistant coaching material...and because of his lack of accuracy, you dont even want him being the ***** in the stands selling the bags of peanuts either.

he might just have to bounce completely and be a single man.
Damn, rough seeing it go down like this. **** Phil.

Not sure how far ahead I would rate Booker/Jackson/Ayton above Fox/Hield/Bagley/WCS but I'll wait after a season of production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom