**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly not the skillset. Both back of the rotation players that you hype up thinking that they're going to be some type of important player for the Sixers. Get your summer hype off :lol:. It's entertaining.
Burke is a damn good scorer off the bench. Not sure if I would call him a back of the rotation player

Clearly not the skillset. Both back of the rotation players that you hype up thinking that they're going to be some type of important player for the Sixers. Get your summer hype off :lol:. It's entertaining.

“Back of the rotation players”

TJ was our first PG off the bench for three straight years and even started some games. He was extremely important for his time as a Sixer. He has his limitations but dude is somebody that anybody in the league would love to play with. Unfortunately for TJ we needed a point guard that can look to score/shoot more off the bench to be a better fit with Ben. Burke damn sure is not going to be a “back of the rotation player”

Burke is a damn good scorer off the bench. Not sure if I would call him a back of the rotation player
“Back of the rotation players”

TJ was our first PG off the bench for three straight years and even started some games. He was extremely important for his time as a Sixer. He has his limitations but dude is somebody that anybody in the league would love to play with. Unfortunately for TJ we needed a point guard that can look to score/shoot more off the bench to be a better fit with Ben. Burke damn sure is not going to be a “back of the rotation player”

He was looting in a riot for the Knicks. He was legitimately on the fringes of the NBA before the last few years.

Because McConnell was the first PG off the bench changes the type of talent he was? He's a back of the rotation talent. We're literally talking about a dude who signed for the vet min and one dude who signed slightly above the vet min. There wasn't much market for either guy. The need that your team has doesn't change what their talent level is. That's just on the roster management. If Trey Burke is playing critical minutes in the playoffs, then you're in trouble. Just like you were with McConnell.

Look like Bronny upgraded his bounce. :nerd:
He definitely wasn't booming like this a couple months ago.
Am I tripping or he was barely dunking at the beginning of summer?

He better increase his vertical, his proportions tell us that he is done growing.

But you are right, cool seeing the process

Trey Burke is going to be a very important piece off the bench for scoring. We’ve needed a player like him badly over the last two years. He can play next to Ben and having three basically elite defenders in the lineup with him will help hide him as a defensive liability.
I’d be worried if I were you. Because he’s no just a bad defensive player, he’s a bad offensive player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom