**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when people say stuff like this as if they're watching a different game that nobody else can comprehend :lol:. His scoring is a gimmick and one dimensional, that's why he always gets shutdown in the playoffs. Now watch somebody bring up the handful of great playoff games he's had like that's the rule and not the exception. The 'layers' to his game involve things like flopping on 3 pointers to discourage the defense from contesting. That's his version of chess.
A guy who averages over 30 a game is one dimensional :lol:

The only thing he does not have his a post game mid range game and maybe a consistent right hand finish.

3’s he has them all.
He can finish with the euro, floater or draw the foul.

Just listen to yourself.

Him being shut down but averaging 35 against the warriors :lol:

I'm just saying if Harden is suppose to be as good as some of you guys say he is in here.

Then he should have finished that Warriors in the playoffs a few months ago... but hey, revolutionary player apparently.

The warriors without KD were close to winning the chip. Also houstons mentality changed when KD went out. Thats
More on leadership

harden has the running mate he’s always wanted so maybe he gets over the hump. He just has to chill on settling. That’s always been my complaint. I’d like to see h tine run more of a conventional offense too. You tried something different that past few years and it didn’t work out. And the switchability that made the warriors great isn’t there anymore.

The only thing he does not have his a post game mid range game and maybe a consistent right hand finish.

Bruh you gotta be trolling :lol:. You just listed more than half the game and said it's the only thing he doesn't have. That's exactly why he gets shut down in the playoffs

Him being shut down but averaging 35 against the warriors :lol:

Now watch somebody bring up the handful of great playoff games he's had like that's the rule and not the exception.

Lol

harden can score in different ways... hes definitely efficient at scoring and great at it... i just dont think you can win a chip with this style of basketball... hes not a selfish player but if the game plan is to have harden iso the whole game you wont win in the playoffs or least a chip...

I know he’s a Lakers fan but I can never tell if he lives on the West Coast or East Coast :lol:

777E7539-47B8-457F-83C1-210F5DE3E800.gif

harden can score in different ways... hes definitely efficient at scoring and great at it... i just dont think you can win a chip with this style of basketball... hes not a selfish player but if the game plan is to have harden iso the whole game you wont win in the playoffs or least a chip...

haven't won =/= can't win

This same style probably knocks off the warriors and definitely knocks off the cavs if cp3's hammy doesn't melt. It has nothing to do with the system. It has everything to do with running into a generational team.

"but the raptors beat them!" the raptors also lost 2 games to them without KD (same as the rockets did). If not for Klay's injury, there's a very good chance the warriors win the title again. They're that good.

Houston won't ever win with Harden's style.
One of the best finishers in the game, but he'd rather settle for a stepback 3.
I can't put my faith in it.

Nobody has said Harden isn’t highly skilled. But he manipulates the rules unlike any player in any sport I can ever think of. Disgusting as hell to watch most of the time.

Sounds like that's the NBA's fault. Any other player has permission to do what he does. They're stupid if they don't/can't and then complain.

Nothing more odd to me than MLGA's obsession with Harden.
Lebron for Harden? Who says no? Get rid of the Klutch virus and dudes actually wanna play with him. Hmmmm.
I hate his style of ball too but he's a walking 50 wins and much closer to the age of the core. He was definitely better than Bron on defense this year. I'd at the very least consider it.

They secretly love harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom