**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was about one of the few impressive things about the whole vid :lol: def getting used to playing with each other and the difference in the elite of elite talent was noticeable

I expected more wow moments from this group but they've never played together so it is what it is. I thought Young and Fox were going off or something :lol:

Yeah. They weren’t running anything :lol:. Looked like pickup. But another thing that caught my eye...

There was a stretch from like the 8min to 11min mark of the video....where Kuzma got scored on every single possession down. Went something like this:

Layup
Tried to take a BS charge...Layup
Let his man get deep paint position...Hook
Switch and blow by
Foul the driver cuz he outta position

:lol:

Shots fired. Lil post & delete :lol:

FD3DD3CE-5FEC-4987-9C5E-667915C5C5C8.jpeg

JVince Carter really be on his media ****, he calling a Jr. NBA game right now :lol:

Gotta check this tournament for the youngin Marouf Moumine, yo up next if he keep on the path :pimp:

I didn't think I could like Kendrick Perkins any less from when he was a player but lo and behold he started to open his mouth and amplify that dislike.

Steph is so tough when he's front running. Can't wait to see him get humbled AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom