**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma take a nap tonight from 7-9. Ain’t missing nun in that first half of OKC/Houston. The real fun happens down then stretch when both teams are prone to hilarious mishaps and shenanigans.

Gotta save my energy to watch da THREEZUS show :nthat:. #WashedSZN

Thats what im telling u...u dont even have to have a convo! they just want the D from a brotha straight up...the last one I hit, I was in a bar in Towson, MD....she was drunk n came up to me and grabbed da wood, smashed that next weekend in her dorm...too easy
!
interesting. as an asian male, this never happened to me. i consider myself ok looking (people say i look like jet li on my heyday) but white ladies doesnt find me attractive. hmmm

now what’s weird is i black women fonds me attractive

probably the worst city edition jersey this year.
lookin like he's in the harlem globetrotter league

Dq7FfoYWoAIW830.jpg

interesting. as an asian male, this never happened to me. i consider myself ok looking (people say i look like jet li on my heyday) but white ladies doesnt find me attractive. hmmm

now what’s weird is i black women fonds me attractive
My one mans Korean and he only mess with black chicks, he be killin it with the sistas :lol: ...I'm sure u gettin it in :pimp:

My one mans Korean and he only mess with black chicks, he be killin it with the sistas :lol: ...I'm sure u gettin it in :pimp:

Don’t know if he’s still around, but there used to be a DJ on one of the LA hip-hop stations who was an Asian dude. Was always dating black girls. Think he might have smashed Adina Howard because he was in one of her videos. But he had the smooth DJ voice going for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom