**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pels need a W bad tonite...come on AD shake dat off..even tho dey slippin ya boy still sippin ya herd me
20181105_155616.jpg

I’m convinced he’s 100 percent trolling. There’s no way he can honestly think the fits he wears actually look good/are cool.

The **** he wears is on the same level as the Derliquite collection for Zoolander. It all has to be a joke.

nah b. ain't you from socal? i swear socal dudes stay failing when they try to be different.

norcal >>> socal

Bucks got a top 3 offense so far

Bucks were 25th in 3 point shooting proportion last season, this season they’re 3rd

Heard that every rotation player has a 10 net rating or higher

Middleton per 100 poss

Last season
14 two pointers and 6.8 three’s

This season
8.8 two pointers 11 three’s

34/69 from deep

Must be nice having Brook Lopez on the roster.

Must be nice having Brook Lopez on the roster.

Disliked his fit with lal last year but on the current version he would have been perfect as a starter or bench

He also finished last year stronger than I would have figured and stopped taking as many wild three’s as he did to start

I swear Westbrook stylist must be legally blind. Nothing he wears is good.

I’m convinced he’s 100 percent trolling. There’s no way he can honestly think the fits he wears actually look good/are cool.

The **** he wears is on the same level as the Derliquite collection for Zoolander. It all has to be a joke.

Russ is bad, but have ya'll seen Cam Newton? :sick::sick::sick:

Embiid being big Melo is wild :lol: :smh:

It’s ******* ******ed is more like it. Embiid makes any lineup on the planet better. He’s putting up numbers to start the season that only one other player in NBA history has put up. Y’all can feel free to talk **** about anybody else on the Sixers at the moment but any negativity towards Embiid right now is true stupidity, especially comparing him to Melo in literally any way possible.

I was hoping Miami would do their City Edition in Black this year.

My ranking so far of the City Edition jerseys

Heat
Nuggets
Nets / Timberwolves
Bulls
Thunder / Jazz
Hornets
Magic
Bucks
Sixers
Wizards
Pistons -