**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna know...if the Lakers don’t get Kawhi then what exactly is their plan? Use the remaining space on all the Klutch guys? KCP, CoJo, Nerlens and the Morris bros then maybe Rondo and Melo?

They have to do something. They only have 3 players under contract :lol:

I just wanna know...if the Lakers don’t get Kawhi then what exactly is their plan? Use the remaining space on all the Klutch guys? KCP, CoJo, Nerlens and the Morris bros then maybe Rondo and Melo?

Danny Green
Seth Curry
Morris Sr
Iggy (buyout)
Korver (buyout)
Melo (min)
Rondo (min)
Noel

What’s going on in your head if you’re Russ Westbrook?
tbh...by my estimate...given that it's Russ...

I'd say his mind is somewhere between

perpetual_motion_bird_-_deskmess_300x300.gif

and

giphy.gif

I've gone through so many emotions today man, but the inevitable is coming. Fellow Laker fans it's been 6 years of suffering we've had to endure, but order is about to be restored. And they'll be BIG MAD, we'll be the most hated team of all time but that's just going to make it all the sweeter. I love all y'all truly. Oh and ALA **** all of yous. Issa wrap.

I've gone through so many emotions today man, but the inevitable is coming. Fellow Laker fans it's been 6 years of suffering we've had to endure, but order is about to be restored. And they'll be BIG MAD, we'll be the most hated team of all time but that's just going to make it all the sweeter. I love all y'all truly. Oh and ALA **** all of yous. Issa wrap.

giphy.gif

????? Did you see something?

Does kawhi want to be famous? That's the biggest question. He seems frugal, so money ain't the factor. Does he want to be famous? Seems like he wants to hoop and win with no drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom