**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Only way to add anything. Allows flexibility with a trade of DLo and/or Draymond later as needed.

I wouldn’t even trade either of them. Because it likely becomes a scramble to beat a ticking time bomb with “depth.” They might as well run these 4 for the next 3 years of Curry’s contract then just tear it down and start over.

there's a floor, you can't just hoard money, and who cares what you pay people on two year contracts

One year, agreed. But two years? There were two teams in the nba left with that kind of cap room. Knicks went out and decided to give the man 16M a year for no reason at all

I wouldn’t even trade either of them. Because it likely becomes a scramble to beat a ticking time bomb with “depth.” They might as well run these 4 for the next 4 years then just tear it down and start over.

We’ll see how it pans out. That’s why I said as needed.

Holy hell knicks. I get needing to spend the cap money to hit the floor but why not with moves that help the future. They should have 100% take Iggys contract and get that 1st rounder then spending on this nonsense.

Knicks should be in asset acquisition mode and taking everyone's salary dumps with picks. My God it really wasn't that difficult of a task

Lowe said alot of teams arent attaching picks to unload contracts anymore. These idiots are going for 2021 FA again with all these 2 year deals.

giphy (75).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom