**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph no even supposed to be here! Y’all haters praying for their downfall :rofl:

I wouldn’t be shocked if KD left and the W’s still won another title

F it, might as well trade KD at the trade deadline and get ready to reload :nthat:
How was he not supposed to be here? He grew up upper middle class with a father who was a decent shooter who also had access to multiple basketball camps and trainers that could mold steph into the player that he is today. STEPH And KLAY are the two people that are supposed to BE here.

Isn’t it basketball etiquette to laugh/smirk/smile after you bank in a jumper? If you don’t, you’re a d bag. Especially when everybody in the gym knows it was unintentional.

Isn’t it basketball etiquette to laugh/smirk/smile after you bank in a jumper? If you don’t, you’re a d bag.
My sarcasm meter is broken cause I hope this is a joke cause Tim Duncan was not smiling with ****** after taking their soul with an an off balance bank shot.

How was he not supposed to be here? He grew up upper middle class with a father who was a decent shooter who also had access to multiple basketball camps and trainers that could mold steph into the player that he is today. STEPH And KLAY are the two people that are supposed to BE here.

So you really saw Steph being a 2 Time MVP and 3 time champion when it was questions coming out whether he was just a shooter or not?

Put your shirt back on :smh:

Drunk of the Jack

tenor.gif

Charles or Shaq not gonna roast Kenny for getting served divorce papers from his out of his league looks wise wife who only went with him for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom