**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5B27F9B8-7598-4795-95D8-5C42CEEF9A2E.jpeg

ALA 2019 meet up

I’m weak :lol:

The salary cap.

A trade for Sabonis is the one that is easy salary-wise.

This. Turner is owed like like $16-17M. We'd prob have to trade Marcus Smart. We still have some rookies to sign too.

I still don't believe Kemba is even a reality though. His camp probably just leaking the financials to press Charlotte.

^^^ You may be right about Kemba’s camp, but that doesn’t mean MJ is going to give in and offer him the super max. I think he leaves Charlotte.

Only way Irving's relationship could be fixed is by letting Rozier walk and trading Jaylen.

KDs injury ruined any chance he had of succeeding in NY. Plus I don't think he's tough enough to embrace the criticism that will come if he rejoins Bron in LA.

Boston remains as the best option for him despite the nightmare of a season we just witnessed.

IMO Hayward wasn't the problem like the media wants you to believe because most of the time he played like a pass first PG, reason why players liked playing with him.

Horford needs to get some of the blame for not being that veteran voice in the locker room during season. You could tell he's more of that go with the flow type player.

Rozier and Jaylen both thought they were All Stars coming into the season and that's why they refused to put the team first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom