**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2049A888-B5D5-45B6-8F1A-1FD82A4066FD.jpeg
3god 3god with the fresh SuperCuts haircut

I mean him and Tobias would make them just as good if not better than Boston and whatever they have left...No?
If Tobias signs but that wouldn’t be bad

Doubt he goes any further with the nets then he did with the Celtics

I don't understand the Nets's preference of Kyrie over D'lo, the young guy lead your team to the playoffs, proved to be a good leader and can win you games.

Kyrie has done NOTHING outside if being Lebrons sidekick.
- Lead the pre Lebron cavs to two #1 picks
- Lead a very promising Celtics team to crash and burn

It's not about stats. It's about building a winning team and D'lo proved that he can be part of that. Why renounce him over Kyrie?

I don't understand the Nets's preference of Kyrie over D'lo, the young guy lead your team to the playoffs, proved to be a good leader and can win you games.

It's not about stats. It's about building a winning team and D'lo proved that he can be part of that. Why renounce him over Kyrie?
alot of times, its just the fact that names fill seats.
its all about entertainment at the end of the day.

Why not, better than going to the Knicks. We have better fans, better arena, better team, better management and staff. He be a fool not to, KD as well.

It is funny a team so focused on development and culture over the last few years would target Kyrie given his words and actions this past season.

Something is up.

D'Lo hasn't really achieved superstar status like Kyrie and it's a superstar driven league. I'm sure the BK front office views Kyrie's experience with the Celtics as an outlier too. Probably thinks they can get something to work with 2-3 superstars. Money is also a huge factor. Who puts more a**es in seats? Kyrie or D'Lo?

Realistically what will the Hornets surround Kemba with? It’s been years and the best they got was a washed Batum. Couldn’t even pull off a trade for a past prime Marc Gasol. The talent they surrounded him with was terrible, nothing will change all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom