**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrence Ross is 28, 6'7 and a career 37% three point shooter. He's about to cash out this summer.

Terrence Ross is 28, 6'7 and a career 37% three point shooter. He's about to cash out this summer.

giphy.gif

I really hope this happens just for the shenanigans that are sure to follow :lol:

I doubt it

Vucci Mane gonna get the mega bag Orlando gonna throw him

Mavs won't go that far

just click bait at the moment bc of that agent's tie w the mavs

but god that would be the worst defensive team in the league

I'm starting to get the feeling that Dragic will end up here. Probably get a 2 year deal with an option (hopefully team) for year 3 at 13-15 mill per

For the other signing, if given the choice, I would be torn between Bojan and Vucci. KP can't rebound but Dallas will need another wing threat

Cuban praying he gets his White Wish :smh:

I think I agree with you. Their roster is paper thin :smh: they're gonna need bodies, and capable ones

I am not familiar with the cap situation in 2020... what is the ideal summer 2019?

I remember reports saying, Conley explicitly said he has no interest playing in Utah. Maybe it's the fanbase, i don't know.

I'm not proposing a how, just stating what I think is facts.

Lowry/Green/Kiwi/Bron/Gasol.

The passing out of the 4/5 top tier. Bron still faster and just as strong as most 4s.

As humble as Kiwi is though, I don't think the egos can fit.

Would the Mavs fans here, if given the choice, take Kemba only or a combo of Dragic and other?

Give me Kemba. There ain't no real wiggle room if we eat that 19 million anyways.

Give me talent over stop gaps and hope.

Dragic ain't opting out of 19 million so what quality depth are you going to add with 11 million dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom