**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe 40. idk about 50 lol
harden at 36 rn
and he takes an insane clip of 3's and super high usage rate

Harden shoots 13 a game. Jordan shot less than 1 a game. Which is why it makes no sense to compare their FG%.

Why doesn't that make sense? Harden chooses to rely on the most inefficient shots you can take. Free throws and contested step back 3s. That's his own personal problem, not MJ's fault

I know. I'm ****in wit u lol
E8D77D7E-CDF3-41D2-BD67-A74C1840F13D.gif

Hand checking ain’t dead and it never stopped a great scorer

Neither did "sophisticated defenses" though. Was def exaggerating with that 50, but still stand on my statement.

This is an offensive era of basketball. We really dont have any all time great defensive teams like the Spurs, Pistons, even the Knicks at one point.

Why doesn't that make sense?

You're asking why it doesn't make sense to compare the FG% of guys who shoot a ton of threes to guys who don't? Because 3 is more than 2. You get an extra point when you make a shot from behind the arc. This is why eFG% exists.

Harden chooses to rely on the most inefficient shots you can take. Free throws and contested step back 3s. That's his own personal problem, not MJ's fault

They shot virtually the same amount of horribly inefficient free throws.

1132F6E6-6E69-4300-AE5E-C2F8F1FDE308.jpeg

10-15 years down the line the only thing people gonna remember is the superteams formed with the Heat and Warriors.

Obviously a Knicks 3peat too.

Funny thing in that poll, Westbrook voted most overrated yet 9th for players who you'd want to build your team around...ahead of Harden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom