**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, is it safe to assume most ny'ers don’t want anything to do with knicks franchise?
If the Knicks don’t sign anyone in FA this year or at least get morant or Zion, im doing the Homer Simpson bush technique.

5E778508-7E12-4299-9ACB-1924D2D348C4.gif

Come back out the bush in full nets gear. At some point you gotta say enough.

Mann if Drummond grabbing 25 boards he should be putting up more than 15pts :smh:

Watch a game or two of Drummond and you’d understand. He misses more layups and tip-ins than any player I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure if it’s even maybe on purpose at this point. Dude just chucks it at the rim and tips it off the rim to himself like four times per possession a lot of times padding those rebounding stats.

Watch a game or two of Drummond and you’d understand. He misses more layups and tip-ins than any player I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure if it’s even maybe on purpose at this point. Dude just chucks it at the rim and tips it off the rim to himself like four times per possession a lot of times padding those rebounding stats.
I believe that's known as the Moses Malone

God help the Sixers if we gotta play the Nets in the first round.

And with the Pistons sucking balls it now looks like the other option is the Magic...the other team the Sixers randomly struggle with every time.

This has potential to end badly.

And with the Pistons sucking balls it now looks like the other option is the Magic...the other team the Sixers randomly struggle with every time.

You really worried about the Nets? In what world are the nets challenging the sixers in the first round? Have some confidence in your squad

Curious how Lebbers plans to “guarantee his body” considering he just missed more games this season than he ever has before. He going to get the Adamantium skeleton procedure this Summer?

Ehhh gentleman sweep if we play em

Yes they have guards who can kill us, but they have no one who can cover Embiid. Playoff Jimmy is different from idgaf regular season Jimmy

^^^ To be fair, how many of those games involved Philly’s Embiid, Butler, Simmons, Harris and JJ line-up?

Curious how Lebbers plans to “guarantee his body” considering he just missed more games this season than he ever has before. He going to get the Adamantium skeleton procedure this Summer?

Kobe sending him to Germany for the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom