**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When David Fizdale rested sore-shouldered Emmanuel Mudiay for Friday’s 120-96 blowout loss to the Rockets, the Knicks coach made a comment that he didn’t want to do anything that might affect Mudiay’s career with his first free agency upcoming.

“I think about these guys’ careers from the standpoint of, we’re not going to the playoffs, this kid has now established himself and put himself in position to have an offseason where multiple teams are going to want to talk to him,’’ Fizdale said of Mudiay, who will be coming off his rookie-scale contract. “I don’t want to risk that after that he’s done so much to get to where he is.”

https://nypost.com/2019/04/06/david-fizdale-hints-emmanuel-mudiays-knicks-days-may-be-numbered/amp/

That's Brooklyn Bridge Park? Great courts. This might be the official opening weekend of the pickup season.
8CF3EC25-35F7-4251-9D7C-D348312CDC1C.jpeg

#beentheredonethat

The wind kills all your shots since your close to the pier/water.

Weird fact smush parker went to the same high school i did. 4 years apart though.

I almost forgot I went to high school with the smushcalade dude :lol:. He was definitely a simp lol. Cool peoples tho

Lol it's like we dedicated our season to reviving mudiays career. At least it's something positive for once

NYK might be fool's gold paradise. They've had a handful of guys seemingly revive themselves only to unravel the next season. Trey burke and hezonja come to mind

Lot of bad players see the Knicks as a chance to resurrect their careers. In particular selfish shoot-first guys who don’t care about winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom