**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this is really, really really bad.

If true, the NBA has to come down hard on cuban and the mavericks.

Cuban knew about the allegations and still traded for him but what are they going to punish Cuban for?

Dude ain't played a game in a Maverick uniform.

Why hasn’t he been arrested yet if she went to the cops 4 months ago?

Innocent until proven guilty. Its resurfacing now because he didnt pay her the 68k promised, allegedly.

Word is this happened hours after he tore his ACL against the Bucks.

Innocent until proven guilty. Its resurfacing now because he didnt pay her the 68k promised, allegedly.

Word is this happened hours after he tore his ACL against the Bucks.

Yeah and apparently they still smashed for weeks afterwards.

The racists are already saying because she's Nigerian she's running a scam :smh:

Although Cuban knew he has pending rape allegations that in itself is a bad PR move, I highly doubt Cuban knew all those little details in the accusation. Ain't no way he is that dumb ....

Imagine if the alleged victim happens to be Black .... Cuban just lost his organization to help his brother. Man!

Cuban knew about the allegations and still traded for him but what are they going to punish Cuban for?

Dude ain't played a game in a Maverick uniform.

This. I’m sure he wasn’t fully aware of the situation. I know he has a bad rep in here and this situation looks really bad but why punish Cuban for trading for him? This happened last season on the Knicks, if anything Dolan should get reprimanded.

This. I’m sure he wasn’t fully aware of the situation. I know he has a bad rep in here and this situation looks really bad but why punish Cuban for trading for him? This happened last season on the Knicks, if anything Dolan should get reprimanded.

I mean, what the **** did he think happened if the guy actually raped someone? Is there some lessor version of rape that's less ****** or levels to this ****?

Man, while I'm all for a POS rapist to get punished for their crimes.

Rape allegations are very serious and sometimes false. I can't start punishing KP for an alleged accusation which the victim admitted to accepting hush money only to come forward a year later .

If dude is found guilty, by all means.

By the way **** 100027 100027 and everything you stand for if you think I'm going to make up some details about a woman getting raped.

I dont care if I get banned **** you!

whoo.png

F them both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom