**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Trae this good when he hasn’t played 82 NBA games and hasn’t had a full offseason of training after his rookie year?

Different players develop at different paces. You should know this after hating on D’Angelo.

Lonzo will be fine. He brings a lot to the table. Just be patient.

luka been doing it from the start of the season. their second half been similar with trae being more consistent

to be fair, lot of folks gave up on dlo. Some of it because his play didnt jump off the screen immediately but lots of it because of the nick young/snitch incident. from a non lakers fan perspective, **** seemed toxic after that

nevertheless hindsight is doing the lakers no favors :lol:

Nick young was at the tail end of career/journeyman. They let go a 19 year old, 2nd overall pick for some childish incident with a 30+ year old vet in Nick Young, who was expendable? That’s just idiotic

Nick young was at the tail end of career/journeyman. They let go a 19 year old, 2nd overall pick for some childish incident with a 30+ year old vet in Nick Young, who was expendable? That’s just idiotic
It wasn't just about Nick Young, it would be hard for the entire team to trust Dlo after that incident.

A big reason was Magic dumb *** thought they’d draft Zo and he’d be way better than DSlo. So he wasn’t worried about Ratsull blossoming somewhere cuz he got Kidd 2.0. Big fail

Who even cares to say I told you so.

I’m still concerned that folks said Trae wasn’t cut out for the League.

Told you so’s aren’t even in order.
No reason.

Lol. K.

Damage control finna be A1. They finna spin this like corkscrews. His PR bouta have the world looking at him like he was that ***** with the metal legs in the Olympics racing Bolt lmao

Incident happened in March 2016
He was traded June 2017 I think after More than a year later and a new coach people was over it..

He was traded cause Magic is an idiot

EachDefiniteBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom