**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron still my goat but mans has to take some accountability. His defensive effort is pathetic. No excuses. :smh:

With that said, to be the only player to be top 10 in both points and assists is insane.

I hate that the Clippers have two of their three best players coming off of the bench. It's so dumb.

even the fans turning. Im starting to irked to. Like just admit your defense is garbage and you shot terribly tonight. Even throw kcp under the bus for being garbage. Stop all this "ur either in or your out" bs

Lurk.gif

Y’all think y’all are enjoying this?

5957D917-E39F-4FB4-A74D-474FD74A0087.jpeg

...I’ve been dreaming of this day for damn near 6 years. :pimp:

Been at this **** long enough to see folks cross enemy lines and switch sides...or twist themselves into a pretzel to keep up the bravado.

Tragic. Such a shame. You hate to see it.

D3D35269-F723-41E2-8EF8-8B1B470D4BF4.gif

Lurk.gif

Been at this **** long enough to see folks cross enemy lines and switch sides...or twist themselves into a pretzel to keep up the bravado.

It’s unbelievable lol

His move to LA single handedly caused a collision course with two fan bases that hated each other LOL

Looks like... Joakim was still moving?

Hahaha hahaha sucks for lebby

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahaa

Last edited:
Lurk.gif

The vision
The foresight

A sage...a shaman....a gentleman and a scholar. A good guy.

3C04EF02-BF05-4D56-97BA-D0AD2445EC5B.gif

Highly impressed. You sir...are ard with me dummy :hat

Yeah man, evey open possession i had i just passed the balll to him so he can f it up. Why prolong something when its clearly not going well.

If we did a West Coast summit, house would it even work? Would it essentially be the 3 ALA squad against LAL fans?

Clips have Lou and Montrezl and are paying them pennies this year and next year. Brazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom