**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F1B6E072-FEFD-4EB7-A0F5-E59D1E53E904.gif

I'm taking Ray over Wade. Ya'll wasn't outside when Ray was in Milwaukee and Seattle.

Immediately. The day LeBron announced he was coming back Kyrie was in the offices at the Q talking to David Griffin. Nobody knew he was coming back, despite the local rumors and gossip. Kyrie was not happy.

The only physical fight I was ever in the room for took place between two G-League(when it was the D-League) players in Canton at practice. Eric Moreland who I believe plays for the Raptors now was speared into a closet and bloodied by a player named Chris Evans.

He's a complete introvert to the public as he's incredibly shy with people he doesn't know. Probably one of the smartest people I've ever met and an absolute fascinating conversationalist. Definitely a guy you need to earn his trust to be around. He was the lone player I ever openly socialized with at their home. We knew a bunch of the same people from school. I graduated a year before he came in to Durham. I wouldn't call him strange, but he definitely has a personality of a young man with issues that a good shrink could work with him on. A lot of that goes back to the overbearing dad and the tragic passing of his mother.

What kind of a person do you have to be to make up this sort of fan fiction :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom