**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was ready to come in here and proudly talk about Luka despite the loss.. but AD with the bomb

Good for him

Rozier (sign and trade), Brown, Yabusele, Semi, plus Grizzlies, Kings, Clippers and Celtics 2019 1st round picks

8vee.gif

I think you're ignoring the politics of it. AD wants the Lakers. Rich Paul might be the most powerful agent in the league. They're not gonna bend over backwards but they're not gonna tell him to go **** himself either. The Lakers package is about as good as anyone will offer. If there's a better deal, it's not by much so the politics should swing it in the Lakers favor
Yeah I'm not speaking about the politics, I'm solely talking about who has the most assets in the situation. And for me its hard to top a team that has young players and COULD have 4 first rounders(no less than 2).

First Things First with Cris Carter has been on for 2 hours already and they haven’t even talked about AD trade, they only mentioned going to commercial “coming up, AD requests trade”

Lol, so glad Super Bowl is this week and then NFL over

To think we could've been enjoying Kemba and AD getting bounced 2nd round for the last few years but the Benson's had to buy the team and get handed AD and an Allstar weekend.

I don't think klutch leaks a trade demand unless they're confident they could make something happen. Not trying to deal with those questions every nite. AD has been a company man all season and down played all trade talk then requests a trade near the deadline knowing damn well the Celtics can't make a move. Yea, the writing's on the wall

First Things First with Cris Carter has been on for 2 hours already and they haven’t even talked about AD trade, they only mentioned going to commercial “coming up, AD requests trade”

Lol, so glad Super Bowl is this week and then NFL over
Must've missed it

If they don’t trade him then I think it’s at the point where he doesn’t play again for health reasons + pels are trash. Not a good move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom