OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

casper90403 casper90403 Princeton’s cool but depending on your nephew’s background and personality it may be a weird fit for him. Especially if he’s a laid back west coast type. All the Ivy’s except Brown and Dartmouth tbh.
That’s funny. My buddy who went to Yale just literally told me the same thing about Princeton this morning. He loves the football program but like Harvard because it’s literally right there near Boston and the party scene is legit with all the other universities near by.

Really gonna come down to what he wants to major in. He’s thinking business but Princeton doesn’t have a business program. He’s really unsure what he wants. He’s a genius when it comes to Bio but needs to talk to someone who’s in that field

That’s funny. My buddy who went to Yale just literally told me the same thing about Princeton this morning. He loves the football program but like Harvard because it’s literally right there near Boston and the party scene is legit with all the other universities near by.

Really gonna come down to what he wants to major in. He’s thinking business but Princeton doesn’t have a business program. He’s really unsure what he wants. He’s a genius when it comes to Bio but needs to talk to someone who’s in that field

Yeah Princeton is an interesting school, just look at their eating clubs lol.

What year was your buddy at Yale?

DJ is very good, but he’s not Trevor Lawrence good. But it won’t even really matter as much w/ the talent they’re surrounding him with

Yee like right before that. I wanna say 2011 is when he joined the staff and then the program really took off with Rosen spearheading it.
hit me up if you ever come down to a game next season. We're there nice and early tailgating with all of the families. 8/24 can't come soon enough

I bet that Malachi Wideman (#5 , 4* SF & 4* WR) never laces up the cleats once he steps on whatever campus he attends and if he does he only does so for 1 year

Hopefully it’s for more than a year; he just committed.

SomeCourteousBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Sad part is, from what I read, he was trying to walk away from fight. How f’ed up is that?

EDIT: just read another article that said he was hit by a stray bullet.

Wow, that's incredibly sad. Dude was doing the right thing trying to get away from it and still got hit :smh:

Back
Top Bottom