Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jacob's style and size presented problems for GGG. I think that version of Jacobs would beat Canelo this weekend. Jacobs has been regressing too but it's hard to notice because he's fought lesser compeition. Canelo is ascending and in his prime, he should be victorious.

Agreed. Canelo is a monster right now. I’d like to see an upset but I don’t really see it happening.

These two 40 days episodes make both fighters look boring as ****. Canelo is following the Floyd blueprint which is if you have no real personality talk about your money and possessions like the Bugatti Chiron and Lambo he's showing. The only interesting thing from him was the struggle English convo with Ryan Garcia lol. With Danny its the usual song and dance about adversity and showing his son who clearly needs to lay off them video games and do more exercising.

These two 40 days episodes make both fighters look boring as ****. Canelo is following the Floyd blueprint which is if you have no real personality talk about your money and possessions like the Bugatti Chiron and Lambo he's showing. The only interesting thing from him was the struggle English convo with Ryan Garcia lol. With Danny its the usual song and dance about adversity and showing his son who clearly needs to lay off them video games and do more exercising.
Once they do one of these types of profiles there’s usually nothing very interesting really left to explore. There’s only so much you can try to wring out of the same material over and over.

Both fighters are boring personally wise. Nobody could sell a fight like Floyd. There is no trash talk on anything.

Blowing smoke, Spence is a welterweight. **** out of here, plus they know pbc and golden boy don’t work together. No one is demanding that fight, the fight ppl and media have been pumping up is Spence vs Crawford

i guess its just me but i dont see it being an issue for errol to move up to middleweight... hes not small like manny... and even then pacman moved to middleweight at a catchweight though but beat the crap out of everyone he fought lol

I'm a Jacob's fan, so for me no matter how much I watch this fight, he still won. It's hard to hand out a L to a major name, when he's the draw.

If that was Canelo, hand down he would of have had the decision unlike the controversial ones he got.

But both did a good job. Looking for Jacob's to convincingly beat Canelo tomorrow, so I hope. But a great fight is what I want ultimately.

Blowing smoke, Spence is a welterweight. **** out of here, plus they know pbc and golden boy don’t work together. No one is demanding that fight, the fight ppl and media have been pumping up is Spence vs Crawford

Mikey is a lightweight.

But i agree with everything else you mentioned.

i guess its just me but i dont see it being an issue for errol to move up to middleweight... hes not small like manny... and even then pacman moved to middleweight at a catchweight though but beat the crap out of everyone he fought lol

Manny never fought at middleweight

Jr middleweight yes, against margarito at 150 lbs.

I'm a Jacob's fan, so for me no matter how much I watch this fight, he still won. It's hard to hand out a L to a major name, when he's the draw.

If that was Canelo, hand down he would of have had the decision unlike the controversial ones he got.

But both did a good job. Looking for Jacob's to convincingly beat Canelo tomorrow, so I hope. But a great fight is what I want ultimately.

I also thought Jacobs won. But like he predicted after that fight during the post fight interview, they wanted to set up a mega fight with nelo, and thats exactly what happened.

Back
Top Bottom