Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:lol:, tickets must be struggling.

I was really hoping Nery would sign with DAZN stateside so we could get Nery-SSR and/or Nery-Inoue. The only big fight for him on that side of the street is Rigo, and I wonder if the money is ever going to be there for those two to want that fight.

I’m going tonight but sure does look like it just last week they were offering 20 or 25% off for tickets in certain sections and everyone that went to the open workout on Wednesday got free tickets

Update ticket sales are weak, my cheap $35 tickets got upgraded to dead center row 2 in the club level. Face value on these seats are $100

Thanks. They got the fight up now. Just saw its round 7 already SMH. Was talking to some random person and they were telling me bout they fireplace business lol. But Thurman killing this guy lol. As expected

:rofl:@ 113-113

Wow.

Thurman needs to learn from the Klitscho, Fury, Ward, Mayweather playbook and hold more often.

I used to think he had a chance against Spence, but now I think his chances at winning are even less.

How did Lopez get a 113 score on one of the cards? Im assuming judge had it 7-5 in favor of lopez.. wouldn't that be 114 with the kd?

Never watched the guy Munguia is fighting, but I think I've seen his name ranked up there for several sanctioning bodies.

Props to both men.. fought their asses off. Reminded a lot of the war between omar figueroa and arakawa.

Munguia got some bad intentions behind those punches, but if he dont stop blocking punches with his face, hes gonna have a short career and end up like rios.

Back
Top Bottom