Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still dont get how Kell Brook nullified Porter but got beat by Spence n now Porters bullying Spence.

Spence is dumb to fight Porters fight this is just what he wants drag u in deep and bully u he has to pick him off coming in as Brook did.

Knowing boxing theyll rob Porter smh

I still dont get how Kell Brook nullified Porter but got beat by Spence n now Porters bullying Spence.

Spence is dumb to fight Porters fight this is just what he wants drag u in deep and bully u he has to pick him off coming in as Brook did.

Yup

KB was shot by the time he fought Spence. He expedited the end of his career by taking on GGG. KB fought Porter perfectly, be the ring general and establish the jab. He diced Porter up that fight.

Kells victory over Porter was due to one thing half a step back as he came in and use his sloppy agression against him this is what I imagined Spence would do Im shocked.

I agree his face n confidence after GGG were shot but he still fought the wrong fight against Spence.

Terrible game plan by Spence's team for Porter if this was the plan maybe Porter threw a spanner in the works but this is how he always fights its no secret.

Back
Top Bottom