***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

In my superflex 10 team league, no one drafted Tyrell Williams so I swooped him up real quick and dropped Valdes-Scantling.

Got Bears D and Allen Robinson going tonight too. Hope they ball out but yeah TNF are the worst man :lol:

Also Guice or Juice Landry for my flex. 12 team PPR.

Starting Dalvin, Derrick Henry, Julio and Boyd.

Welp :lol:

Fire up Darren Waller.

I stayed away from AB. Pittsburgh allowed this/him to manifest/happen and then it was too mich for them. No one can put an end to his antics noe unless he truly wants too but the ego/name is too big.

Gruden/Mayoc havent even played a game and theyre already fed up and looking in to the contract and how they can void/release/suspend him

Also Guice or Juice Landry for my flex. 12 team PPR.

Starting Dalvin, Derrick Henry, Julio and Boyd.

Guice ... AP healthy scratch and i wouldnt fear Thompson taking any value

Screenshot_20190905-140548_Chrome.jpg

Bet he gone.... league suspension first for threatening his GM then he will get cut

doubt he gets cut

would be wild if he did but you know damn well someone signing him even with this BS

Sooooo im in an interesting situation here. Im 98% sure julio plays sunday BUT lets say he doesnt .. who can i drop to add James Washington?

Jeffery just got added to injury reoort for biceps, Tyreek got Ramseh shadow coming ...

I could end up playing Fuller or Washington as WR2

Screenshot_20190905-143756_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

doubt he gets cut

would be wild if he did but you know damn well someone signing him even with this BS

Well theres some scenarios that allows them go cut him and pay him nothing (the way espn explained it). And with that teams would prob let him clearly waivers and sign him to a diff contract as FA

My team in a 10 league, PPR

QB: Wentz
WR: Edelman
WR: Godwin
RB: Barkley
RB: D. Cook
TE: OJ Howard
Flex: D. Freeman
K: Fairbairn
Def: Vikings

Dede Westbrook
Robby Anderson
V. Mcdonald
J. Winston
Ballage

Thoughts? I picked #1

Dude went ghost on us in $50 buy in league, wont even tell us if he's gonna play or not .. whats chances of someone (anywhere) wanting to take over this team?

Screenshot_20190905-154835_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom