***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I’m toast in my NT league. Up about 45 right now in my main league. Opponent has Russ/Lockett and Sanders. All I have is PHI D. Gonna need some extra points from Kelce to have a chance I feel.

Ekeler Mike Williams & H. Henry on my bench

I got too many chargers cant play them all but they all had a good game today. I gotta find a way to get Ekeler in my lineup :smh:

Im done Up 21 vs his Kupp 🙏🏽

The league my team is most stacked (on paper) and i have a 4-9 record. My QBs are Wilson & Brees, i picked up Brees like week 6 from FA Pool. Didnt use him until the 1st time Saints played Atlana. Since then Ive played the wrong damn QB every week :lol:

Glad i didnt need a win this week to get in because i started Wilson and benched Brees

giphy.gif

Playing in this ****** *** constellation bracket. First round bye.

had I made the playoffs, I would’ve been on to the second round by a large margin :smh:

the season is over for me but i have closure...even if i put in my bench for my starters and used correct judgement i still woulda lost 124-125...so im glad my opponent scored all the points they did so i dont feel bad for benching some guys lol... in other words i woulda took the L regardless so it wouldnt matter

Well it will all come down to Monday Night for me. Down by 1. I have Wentz and Alshon. My opponent is starting both Shepard and Tate.

Do I have a shot?

the season is over for me but i have closure...even if i put in my bench for my starters and used correct judgement i still woulda lost 124-125...so im glad my opponent scored all the points they did so i dont feel bad for benching some guys lol... in other words i woulda took the L regardless so it wouldnt matter

i would’ve made the playoffs if I made 3 diff decisions so it def hurts lol. Put in Andrews over Hunter Henry.10 point difference in points which would’ve gotten me in. Put in Rodgers over Brees.Almost 30 point difference. Put in white over Mixon bc thought the KC defense would struggle in NE. 14 point difference off that decision

i would’ve made the playoffs if I made 3 diff decisions so it def hurts lol. Put in Andrews over Hunter Henry.10 point difference in points which would’ve gotten me in. Put in Rodgers over Brees.Almost 30 point difference. Put in white over Mixon bc thought the KC defense would struggle in NE. 14 point difference off that decision
Yikes

Advanced to the semi finals in 1 league. Need 7 from Saquon to advance to the next round in another. Nervous AF about this.

BD1B55D3-A292-4190-9A82-BE552A9478EB.jpeg

This man has been my fantasy savior the last two weeks :lol:

Already won by 2.8 points but I have Miles Sanders playing tomorrow. Think I should just bench him or is it possible there could be 3 points worth of stat corrections between now and then?

BD1B55D3-A292-4190-9A82-BE552A9478EB.jpeg

This man has been my fantasy savior the last two weeks :lol:

Already won by 2.8 points but I have Miles Sanders playing tomorrow. Think I should just bench him or is it possible there could be 3 points worth of stat corrections between now and then?
He’s playing the Giants lol. Eagles offense has been struggling but I’d be confident he doesn’t finish the game with -29 rush yards and 0 receptions lol

Up 25. I got PHI D. He has Sanders. Gonna be a stressful night.

think you’re good. Even if Philly defense has 0 sanders two best games were 22ish points. And one of those games were the Bills where he broke off a screen play for like 50-60 yard TD

He’s playing the Giants lol. Eagles offense has been struggling but I’d be confident he doesn’t finish the game with -29 rush yards and 0 receptions lol

Fumbles are worth -2

If he fumbles first play of the game and they pull him it could be close.

But honestly is there any way there could be 3 points of stat corrections between now and tomorrow at 8PM before the game?

Back
Top Bottom