***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

i

spongebob.jpg

Ekeler Vs Jags; or Calvin Ridley Vs Panthers; or Zach Pascal Vs Bucs?

I’ve been sitting Ridley and getting burned but I can’t start him over my other wrs: Kupp and Edelman

likewise I can’t start Ekeler over my RBs: Kamara and Chubb

I feel like whoever I sit is gonna blow up :frown:

Of course I went up against Dak and he had 2 pts at halftime. Checked again later in the night to see he ended with 17 :rolleyes .

A66BB501-4875-47ED-8B51-0F2F9FA8D837.png

9EBDF141-470D-4BB0-AF65-58AAD0198D89.png

Alright who the hell should I drop for a kicker? I wanna start Higbee over Hollister this week with no Everett again so I don’t wanna drop either of them. If I win I wanna start Baker next week vs the Cardinals. So would you guys just drop Latavius and pray Kamara doesn’t go down this week? If that ended up happening I’d at least have Jamaal or Montgomery to slide into his spot. And I wanna start Ravens D at home on TNF vs Jets next week if I win so don’t wanna drop them.

So it’s basically either drop Latavius or drop Packers D vs Skins and just play Ravens D at Bills.

robinson got this dude 21.80 last night smh

great start for my opponent

need NUK to match that or someone.. Gallup had 17.90 on my bench

squad i'm rolling with for first round of the playoffs...conner and thielen..smh...rolling on the dice on TB defense

1575656191018.png

Do I drop Darwin who I grabbed yesterday for Laird? .5 ppr bench move or even potentially having to start either (yuck) in any crazy event Jacobs misses the game.

In a bit of a dilemma. I have Brees and the 49ers defense. Should i play Brees and plug the Packers D vs Washington or pick up a different QB and start the 49ers D?

So Brady is sick now too it sounds like. Idk about this one...I think they’re just gonna try to run as much as possible with Sony and Burkhead to control the clock.

Baker at home vs Bengals seems like the better option at the moment.

This. moiety moiety who are your other QB options? Reading a lot of people are looking to bench Brees.

54990F3E-5DAD-4335-BC46-A95669FD157D.png

i just dont see Brees having a big game against that defense, very reluctant to start him. I could see him having a decent 15-18 point game but could also see him having a rough go, really dont see him going off. Niners gave up 100 passing last week vs Lamar and 100 against Rodgers the week before buttt at the same time you can never doubt Brees so im conflicted as **** :lol:

54990F3E-5DAD-4335-BC46-A95669FD157D.png

i just dont see Brees having a big game against that defense, very reluctant to start him. I could see him having a decent 15-18 point game but could also see him having a rough go, really dont see him going off. Niners gave up 100 passing last week vs Lamar and 100 against Rodgers the week before buttt at the same time you can never doubt Brees so im conflicted as **** :lol:

FItzpatrick or Minshew tbh. Could argue Kyle Allen too.

FItzpatrick or Minshew tbh. Could argue Kyle Allen too.

Yeah i was thinking Fitz or Allen aaand wont lie Darnold against MIA is tempting

I know GB defense has a good matchup against Washington but damn its tough to bench the Niners D vs a pocket QB. ******* fantasy football man :lol:

Robbie Anderson
Kirk
Or McLaurin for my remaining WR spot?

i know none of them are 20ptrs but those are my only optiom.

Who should be my starting rb and flex
At the moment these two
Nick Chubb
James white

But feel like lindsay over white

Phillip Lindsay
Sony michel

Back
Top Bottom