***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Alright so I need to get some opinions on this before I bring it up and start a big argument in my league....

So every single day in our ESPN league waivers process at noon on the dot. Today for the first time all season they processed at 12:05.

We have two dudes that have commish access to our league settings. They were two out of the three people that made pickups earlier today. One of them didn’t have an active defense or kicker and picked up both of those. The other had Brissett as his only QB and picked up Cousins and started him. Both of these dudes would have lost if not for these moves.

Is there anybody in here with commish experience in an ESPN league that knows if there’s a way to delay the waivers being processed like that?

Looks like I’m gonna win all my matchups this week again even with some very poor performances with some of the starters.
feelsgoodman

Alright so I need to get some opinions on this before I bring it up and start a big argument in my league....

So every single day in our ESPN league waivers process at noon on the dot. Today for the first time all season they processed at 12:05.

We have two dudes that have commish access to our league settings. They were two out of the three people that made pickups earlier today. One of them didn’t have an active defense or kicker and picked up both of those. The other had Brissett as his only QB and picked up Cousins and started him. Both of these dudes would have lost if not for these moves.

Is there anybody in here with commish experience in an ESPN league that knows if there’s a way to delay the waivers being processed like that?

:lol:No you can’t change the time waivers process and even if you could, why change it to 12:05? Not like anyone knew in advance brissett would get hurt on the first play.

our ESPN waivers seems to process at random times from 2:30-2:50 each week and it never seems to be the exact same.

That’s the same with yahoo

Wednesday mornings I will see some go through at like 4 am while majority of others go through an hour later

now you can’t actually make up picks during that time, just speaking on the actual processing so it’s some random ****

:lol:No you can’t change the time waivers process and even if you could, why change it to 12:05? Not like anyone knew in advance brissett would get hurt on the first play.

our ESPN waivers seems to process at random times from 2:30-2:50 each week and it never seems to be the exact same.

Every single day of every single week during this season they’ve processed at exactly 12 on the dot. And no I’m not saying the dude put a hit out on Brissett’s ankle or some ****...what I’m saying is it seemed like one of them extended it cause they realized they didn’t put a claim in for either the defense, kicker or Cousins and they needed some extra time.

Up 3 points

he’s got barkley

ive Got maher

gonna need some sort of miracle y’all! Smh

70F430A8-AFD9-4D3F-883B-BAFB80C93814.png

Huge win this week.. dude was down like 60 at one point and his wilson/metcalf combo almost gave him the come back..

He was down like 5 and it was my edelman vs his andrews (TE)

Should hold my position here in 5th place after tonight at 5-4

Every single day of every single week during this season they’ve processed at exactly 12 on the dot. And no I’m not saying the dude put a hit out on Brissett’s ankle or some ****...what I’m saying is it seemed like one of them extended it cause they realized they didn’t put a claim in for either the defense, kicker or Cousins and they needed some extra time.
Unless they work at ESPN that's not possible.

Wild weekend for me.

Main league - I wound up trading Thielen & Ronald Jones (he wanted my worst RB) for Mack. Thielen exited yesterday 1st quarter #ChessNotCheckers :pimp: Mack didn't do much, and my trade partner left RoJo on his bench.

Damien Williams finally came alive, but what really saved me was the Russ & Metcalf stack. Huge.

Work league - I should be in good shape to win, as long as Engram & Amari don't go bonkers. I can thank Evans, Josh Jacobs, Metcalf for that one.

Unless they work at ESPN that's not possible.

I just wonder what’s the reasoning then that this is literally the first time the entire season that a waiver claim has processed at a different time other than exactly 12.

first time all season the patriots defense has let me down with 1 point lol...im winning my matchup 78-72 but he has a kicker and defense on byes this week... hopefully he doesnt sub them both out and i get the W :lol:

Nah man commissioner do not have access to that kind of stuff. The time they go is the time they go, ESPN system delayed it or something.

I run 2 espn leagues. League 1 waivers wednesday process between 1-2am but league 2 doesnt process until 3-4am

Yahoo league im in they process between 2-4 am its random BUT around 1am any player that didnt have a claim on them is already a FA

Nah man commissioner do not have access to that kind of stuff. The time they go is the time they go, ESPN system delayed it or something.

I run 2 espn leagues. League 1 waivers wednesday process between 1-2am but league 2 doesnt process until 3-4am

Yahoo league im in they process between 2-4 am its random BUT around 1am any player that didnt have a claim on them is already a FA

Yeah trust me I’ve seen it process a few minutes off here and there in other leagues I’m in. But this was just super sketchy that one of the dudes with commish access to the league didn’t have a kicker or defense and then for the first time all season randomly the waivers processed 5 minutes after they were supposed to. Dude does a **** ton of dabs so in my head I’ve been thinking he was just ripped all morning, forgot to add a kicker and D and then panicked himself into delaying waivers so he could add them last second.

With the Pats defense on BYE next week, I’m considering dropping them. I have no other players that are droppable and I’m gonna be playing someone who’s one rank above me in playoff seeding. And I’m not one to overreact over 1 game but last night was their first legitimate challenge and they looked lost.
They also have a pretty challenging schedule the next 4+ games

.5 ppr TE for Thursday, Waller or Henry? I already have Josh Jacobs as one of my RB's so I really don't want all three in my lineup and rely on TNF production.

.5 ppr TE for Thursday, Waller or Henry? I already have Josh Jacobs as one of my RB's so I really don't want all three in my lineup and rely on TNF production.

I’d go Henry. Chargers defense looked solid against the Packers and Raiders defense gets killed often on intermediate passes

Man Carson Wentz is killing me. I’m considering dropping him for Tannehill. Can someone talk me off of this ledge?

Wentz got a bye this week then the patriots, obviously 2 weeks to look elsewhere but after that he has an opportunity to put up some numbers. You rostering another QB? Or have space to bench him?

Back
Top Bottom