***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Standard scoring - stick with Sutton as my WR2 this week?

FA Pool: Robby, Stills, Shepard, Conley

finally ended a 5 game losing streak after starting 2-0.. :smh:

two things this week.. should I start Carr vs Detroit or Rivers vs Green Bay? and Bears D against Philly or Seattle against Tampa Bay?

Really hope Harry is active tomorrow night. Bye-week desperation and I added him over Pascal with no more moves left for the week.

finally ended a 5 game losing streak after starting 2-0.. :smh:

two things this week.. should I start Carr vs Detroit or Rivers vs Green Bay? and Bears D against Philly or Seattle against Tampa Bay?

I would go Seattle. Bears offense is bad so even if the Bears can give the Eagles issues defensively, the Eagles will get the ball back often. Seahawks have that slow paced run offense that'll force the Bucs to try and score quick if they're down early, and we know how Jameis performs when he's rushed

I would go Seattle. Bears offense is bad so even if the Bears can give the Eagles issues defensively, the Eagles will get the ball back often. Seahawks have that slow paced run offense that'll force the Bucs to try and score quick if they're down early, and we know how Jameis performs when he's rushed

The one thing that has been consistent for us this year defensively has been our run D. Still #1 in the league. They aren’t going to be able to just pound the rock vs us. Russell could toast through the air though.

The one thing that has been consistent for us this year defensively has been our run D. Still #1 in the league. They aren’t going to be able to just pound the rock vs us. Russell could toast through the air though.

True that's a good point. In real life football, the games will both probably be somewhat close but in fantasy you always wanna start your defense against a turnover prone offense

True that's a good point. In real life football, the games will both probably be somewhat close but in fantasy you always wanna start your defense against a turnover prone offense

Im not completely discounting the Bucs run D as i have seen them play some good RBs BUT they stats are lil flawed because the pass D is so bad why run when you throw it all day and have easy success. Same with Philly, on paper/stats the run d has good numbers but they cant stop the air attack so teams just toss it around on them

Do you ever research any of this or have any alerts set up at all or do you get 100% of your info from NT :lol:

It sure seems to be the latter

im here for the same reason other folks are here and thats for suggestions/opinions

Im not completely discounting the Bucs run D as i have seen them play some good RBs BUT they stats are lil flawed because the pass D is so bad why run when you throw it all day and have easy success. Same with Philly, on paper/stats the run d has good numbers but they cant stop the air attack so teams just toss it around on them

Nah Vita Vea, Suh and Gholston have just been ridiculous at clogging lanes for RB’s. CMC played us twice and ran 38 times for 68 yards. It’s not like they just weren’t trying to run the ball vs us.

Been this way since Week 1 vs every RB we’ve faced.

I hope Rodgers does his thing cuz I'm weak at running back... and someone already picked up Samuels from the Steelers... that sucks I got davante Adams and Conner on the bench but it is what it is
Screenshot_20191102-215249_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I impulsively dropped DJ Moore for Crowder. Gut play for the stretch run. I really like DJ though.

I wanted to pick up Crowder real bad because he has a really soft schedule for the next 4+ weeks but I couldn’t drop anyone. My WRs are Diggs, Gallup, Mike Williams, Josh Gordon, Metcalf, and DeSean Jackson. Nobody I felt Crowder could do a lot better than

I wanted to pick up Crowder real bad because he has a really soft schedule for the next 4+ weeks but I couldn’t drop anyone. My WRs are Diggs, Gallup, Mike Williams, Josh Gordon, Metcalf, and DeSean Jackson. Nobody I felt Crowder could do a lot better than

I like the schedule too and I really feel it's worth it for me. I'm in 1st place with Cook, CMC, Godwin, Henry/Hooper as my core. Traded Murray for Brees when he got hurt, so loving that. I traded Montgomery for Scary Terry and now adding Crowder. Just need that 2nd WR to step up to round it out for my Championship run.

Back
Top Bottom