***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

2-2 back down to 7th out of 12th smh

i got 2 trash TEs.. walker and rudolph

Mixon been frustrating to as my 2nd round pick :smh: that Oline cheeks

Can I change back to the old NT mobile layout?

3 for 3 on my leagues this week...

Drop Michel for RoJo?

Other backs are Chubb, Lindsay and Singletary.

I hate this RB by committee sh*t in New England for fantasy.
Who else can you drop? He’s been getting the work just not breaking any runs.

Thats what i hate about this run game in NE. Michel is their guy but the runs he gets up just up the gut, they dont pull guys and try to get outside or anything. Then even in games that the Pats have handled he isnt even getting the "ice the game" carries

I own Michel in 2 leagues and im close to just saying to hell with it but its not many options to just replace him or players that would produce. Prob just gonna have to ride it out, he'll prob have a breakout game at some point coming up

Players I avoided
Joe Mixon
Juju
AB
Conner
Freeman
DJ

Players I should have avoided
Gurley
Michel
Thielen

I was going to draft Dalvin but he burnt me the last 2 years so i opted for JuJu and i'm trying to flip him like crazy
I'm holding out hope for him in my keeper league but I've been trying to cut bait since last week's game in another league. Hoping his name value can land me something. Trying to maybe package up a deal to get Le'Veon.

Spent $17 on Jimmy Graham and $6 on Herndon today. Hopefully they pan out so I have my TE position locked up.

I dont know much about Herndon, somebody dropped Hockenson last week. Which one should I grab as a back up /stream for Waller? I was leaning towards Hockenson.

I dont know much about Herndon, somebody dropped Hockenson last week. Which one should I grab as a back up /stream for Waller? I was leaning towards Hockenson.

Hockenson is in protocol. He took a nasty hit sunday/also landed funny

Herndon was decent last yr with Darnold. Typical low end TE numbers though. So youll see flasges some weeks and some weeks were duds

Spent $17 on Jimmy Graham and $6 on Herndon today. Hopefully they pan out so I have my TE position locked up.

Thinking of going after Graham, but I can't get myself to outright drop Howard... or do I? Who would you cut bait on of the following? I'm leaning Mattison, who I just added last week. My starting RB's (with DW out) are Kamara & Gallman.

1569950934726.png

I'm holding out hope for him in my keeper league but I've been trying to cut bait since last week's game in another league. Hoping his name value can land me something. Trying to maybe package up a deal to get Le'Veon.
Same i was trying to flip him last week as well but i'm trying even harder now. Tried to flip JuJu and miles sanders for Hopkins :lol:. Currently trying to flip Juju and miles sanders for Kamara.

Knox still available?

Thinking of going after Graham, but I can't get myself to outright drop Howard... or do I? Who would you cut bait on of the following? I'm leaning Mattison, who I just added last week. My starting RB's (with DW out) are Kamara & Gallman.

1569950934726.png

Samuel or Brown

Going after the Titans D this week. I'm 10th on waivers so hope I can snag them or I might grab KC D against Indy at home as a backup.

Brown because of Allen injury? I would have for sure thought he'd be worth holding.

Do you appreciate the Patriots backfield? Only reason I ask is because the Eagles backfield is damn near just as bad as the patriots in terms of guessing who the hell is going to go off each week. I want nothing to do with either backfields

Would anyone trade their Chris Thompson for Austin ekeler in a full PPR league? The Ekeler owner wants to dump him, and im not entirely convince that Melvin gordon will be with the chargers long term

Would anyone trade their Chris Thompson for Austin ekeler in a full PPR league? The Ekeler owner wants to dump him, and im not entirely convince that Melvin gordon will be with the chargers long term

This serious question? Man accept that trade and go!!

Take Ekeler and run. He put up 12ppg in PPR last year as a change of pace guy with Gordon in the lineup. I think he'll be more than a change of pace guy this season, especially over the next few weeks while Gordon is still getting up to speed.

Back
Top Bottom