***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Def not playing another Niners RB. Kyle Shanahan just as bad as his pops :smh:

Up 42 but I’m done and he has TG and Woods still to go. Going to be close.

Up 1 point.

i got: OBJ + Bears Defense.
My opponent: Trubisky + Zuerlein

pray for me y’all.

damn looks like im going 3/3 this week :pimp:

wasnt expecting that. closest matchup, i'm up 20...she has Rams defense and I got R. Woods

Should go 4 and 5 but funny in the last two leagues up in the air one i need todd gurley to go off and the other i need him to suck lol

My girls team has/had Antonio Brown as her WR1 and Saquan as her RB1. As you can predict, her team got waxed. Wasn’t much on the wire because it’s a 10 man league week 3 so threw Metkalf out there and he barely did anything

Down 10
I still got Cooks and TG
Opponent has Chi D
Please let me win this one

One other league I’m waxing my opponent

My third league I’m going 0-3:smh::smh::smh:

literally need Goff to throw a 5 yd pass and I win my money league
If for some reason I lose this, it'll be the 2nd week in a row I should've started Kirk Cousins and would've just won the game(had brees last week)

I need the bears to just be solid tomorrow night and I'll win in my other league

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 9.57.22 PM.png
Look at my ******* bench. If I started ANYONE over Ridley in my flex.....

:smh:

literally need Goff to throw a 5 yd pass and I win my money league
If for some reason I lose this, it'll be the 2nd week in a row I should've started Kirk Cousins and would've just won the game(had brees last week)

I need the bears to just be solid tomorrow night and I'll win in my other league
Ask and you shall receive

I spoke too soon and lost in both my leagues :smh: Getting waxed by the #1 team in my Yahoo league by 40 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom