Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I can't stand Kay or Ruocco

Ruocco is basically Kay Jr to me.

I’ve grown to like Kay after hating him for awhile. He’s pretty good at what he does and raises some good points, despite being a flat out weirdo (and arrogant jerk).

Ruocco may be good, but his voice is pretty annoying. I don’t like multi-sport announcers (sans Al Trautwig at the Olympics), and I don’t like him on Nets games.

Wouldn't blame him.

upload_2019-1-23_16-15-54.png

Yeah as much as I would like him to go in a Yank, he was unquestionably better as an Oriole. Although he may have pitched in more playoffs (all but one as a Yankee), he didn’t win a ring, which could have swayed it.

rumblings that white sox will announce machado deal today

apparently they have this thing today called soxfest? that they were waiting on

said this before but i’ll say it again i really don’t understand how the yankees didn’t/don’t make a move if his price was indeed well short of the 10/300 he wanted

Don’t care what anyone says but we literally did nothing to overthrow the Red Sox but spent a **** ton of money for literally lateral moves. DRob for Vino, Gray for Paxton and Toe for the career Soft Rockies hitter. Not impressed at all with this off season.

So he & Halladay.
halladay was kinda messed up because he expressed that he wanted to go in as a Jay and even retired as one

but his wife came out and said they wanted him to go in with no logo

maybe the phillies took care of her in some way when he passed i dunno it’s strange

Back
Top Bottom