Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
aight, Stanton is starting to win me over, slowly. dude just prays he makes contact with those sliders and he's doing so, so ....

and what good with Hicks thinking he's Griffey nowadays? somebody gotta get ya man to take it down a notch. every swing is for the fence now....

I want no part of Machado if he's not playing 3B.

It's not even cause of Didi. Manny is a bad defender at short.

Agreed. Would suck to lose either one of Andujar or Didi tho, regardless.

Lowkey hope we don't land him, but I won't be surprised if the trade goes through.

should we even trade for either pitcher? they are really good pitchers but both are very injury prone... and not interested in the manny trade because theres a possibility its a rental if he doesnt resign...

should we even trade for either pitcher? they are really good pitchers but both are very injury prone... and not interested in the manny trade because theres a possibility its a rental if he doesnt resign...

Rather deGrom than Thor, but Mets apparently want the deal to start with Gleyber. No thanks.

I think if we land Machado, he's going to be extended long-term. But again, I kind of don't even want it to happen. Losing Didi worries me for the locker room (it matters believe it or not), and Andujar is the goods.

im glad we won but man its so annoying with these red sox... they just keep winning... and while we keep winning series or split the series its not enough :smh:

Teams just trying to drive Andujar value down. He’s a XBH machine as a rookie. He can hit.

His defense isn’t great, but you can always work around that.

Back
Top Bottom