Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow down, read the post I quoted. You’re including Fultz in the deal.

You’d have the worst bench in basketball.

:lol: i can guarantee you if LeBron and Kawhi team up on a team, especially one that also features Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid and JJ Redick, that there would be many veterans wanting to come join on huge discounts.

:lol:

All year long we here about the great weather, the Hollywood, the growing your brand, the laker pedigree, magic Johnson, the time warner deal, Lonzo, the beaches, the women, blah blah blah.

But you want Silver to circumvent state laws.

It's clearly an unfair advantage. ALA will say it's illegal and not a factor

Mav has been telling people if the Lakers don't get Kawhi by Tuesday, Bron is signing with the sixers and they will attempt to get Kawhi over there.....

It's clearly an unfair advantage. ALA will say it's illegal and not a factor

BD56E157-67EE-478E-84EF-63F7CC1C4150.gif

Presumably they are expecting their rookie draft picks to play, resign redick for a lower contract and pick up some other vets for a minimum. Hardly the worst bench
And that’s a lock? :lol: why are we assuming these unnamed min vets would sign up for Philly over the Bay?

These rookie picks are also unknowns. And most rookies are net minus players in year 1. You can’t be serious.

The entire league is looking for starter level 3&D guys and suddenly they just grow on trees? please name me all these plentiful 6'8 defenders who can guard 3 position & knockdown threes at a high clip... who aren't getting paid in the range of 13 million+ per year.

James Ennis & GRIII just signed for like $3 mil a year each.

What have the Lakers been doing. Just waiting for players to walk into the door and say ”Hey I want to be a Laker”

:lol: i can guarantee you if LeBron and Kawhi team up on a team, especially one that also features Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid and JJ Redick, that there would be many veterans wanting to come join on huge discounts.
So these guys are a lock to go to Philly? No other title contenders will interested in these invaluable veteran contributors for the min salary?

Clippers need to look for mid range scorers. Once CP went down that was one of the most disgusting offenses I've ever seen. His mid range game balanced them out perfectly.

He would say yes to anything good :lol:
Rob is the guy that figures out how salaries and negotiating works. Like I said, Magic is the pitchman. Rob is the one doing the extensive work and figuring out how to make the pieces fit along with the salary.
People on here give Magic too much credit for the work he actually does.
He’s the dude that comes at the end to close the car deal. Salesman was with you for three hours, answering yours questions, going back and forth because you are a monthly payment of $150 apart and then when it gets close, a slicker dude comes to make you feel special and close the deal

James Ennis & GRIII just signed for like $3 mil a year each.

Glenn Robinson jr has played over 50 games once, is not starter caliber & has never taken at least two threes per game.
James Ennis has played on 5 teams in four years, is a decent shooter at best, & isn't nearly a starter worthy defender.

These are NOT the kind of guys i'm talking about :lol::lol:. These dudes barely cracked their rotations in the regular season but you think these guys will be trusted to play 30+ minutes in crucial playoff series..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom