Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Athletes will lose explosiveness, hops, athleticism, and speed with time but not a jump shot. Jumpers age well.

Cats acting like the Dubs will somehow forget how to shoot.

KD had to take this into consideration when parting with Westbrook. Once that athleticism is gone it is going to be an Iverson type or Melo ending if not worse. For those who hoop on the regular I'm sure many of us see older guys who are still serviceable with a jumper, LONG after there athletic ability is gone.

bron in the situation where he is chasing kareem. he could've easily cut back his minutes going into the playoffs in recent years, but he isn't wired like that. can't blame him with all the hgh...i mean work...he puts into his body

think he continues to be one of the leaders in minutes next year. he's got the bright lights to perform and mvp to go after
meh. If Bron on hgh so are 95% of players. He has better dna.

I think KD will stay until someone beats them.

I believe KD will possibly sign a 3-4 year max with the Dubs after his contract is up. I mean dude was apart of the "Breaking Ground' holding a shovel at the new home of the Warriors "Chase Center" in SF. LeBron will definitely be targeting Klay Thompson to join the Lakers. But i believe there's a strong understanding within the core players along with the business suits in the Warriors of building this dynasty and championship culture. The culture is strong. Plus cap space would be more larger since the new Arena is up. So i wouldn't be surprise if they stick together. But who know. Anything can happen.

Thatd be the smart thing from a business standpoint, strike when the iron is hottest. Would the potential profit be worth the collateral spending to the owner group is the real question. Dudes are happy on the team right now. You know Draymond feels ownership on the team, you know kd didn't want that in okc, Steph locked up, klay seems like the homie who don't care as long as he's lit,l

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom