Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance Stephenson? This Lance Stephenson?
Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 7.55.56 PM.png

This ***** dunked on the ref. I'm crying :rofl:

Dude is a certified headcase. Can't wait until he waves off Lebron for a contested 3.

Good Luck

Last edited:
So y’all bringing Kuz off the bench?

I got a feeling BI is dealt at some point especially if Kawhi comes.

Kuz is perfect off the Bench, dude is instant scoring. As far As Ingram being traded for Kawhi it's a possibility, However now that they Finally have their star player locked in i FULLY expect them to wait the Spurs out. At Max it could be a deal of Randle/BI & A Pick & maybe a zubac type contract. The Spurs lost all their leverage.

Philly isn't gonna Risk giving up Fultz, Saric & multiple picks just to "maybe" keep Kawhi. At worst we don't grab him our young players improve on a playoff team & we add him next year.

Why are Dudes acting like Lance & Javale our major pieces or signed Huge contracts

Zo
KCP
Ingram
Bron
C (Whether Randle is traded or his hold is dropped) opens up about 10 Million

Kuzma, Hart, Lance, Javale, Zubac

This is a pretty good lineup that should be good for a top 4 seedin the West.
Outside of Lebron the Lakers roster is:

Can someone summarize or give me a sparks notes version of what the pro-Lakers-LeBron-hater-NT-delegation has been saying in here the last 3 hours :lol:

It’s weird seeing all these screen names that once bashed LeBron every time they hit post reply all of sudden change their tune talking about line ups and gameplans and what needs to be added/adjusted for the Finals run :lol::lol:

Philly fans are in shambles right now Enjoy JJ Reddick

Imagine thinking a fan base of a team that just won 52 games with the age of their four best players being 21, 23, 23 and 19 is in shambles

Offseason ain’t over yet

So after everything that has just transpired, if Im the Spurs am I still considering sending Kawhi to the Lakers?
They ain't really got a choice.. I think the Lakers are the only ones willing to give up a decent package for Kawhi.

Bron already signing hurt the Spurs big time.. I remember those reports of "pressure" being on the Lakers to make the trade in order for him to sign there.

You said Bron's style of play hurts his teammates doe :nerd:

I said he hurts STAR players which he undoubtedly does, players who need the ball to be effective are gonna be hampered (Ingram, Randle)..... KCP has the ball way too much for his own good & him just getting catch & shoots is ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom