Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
warriors dont need javale... hes a decent player because he was on an elite team... but now that hes on the lakers its back to the regular javale which is shaqtin a fool

I feel bad for players in this generation. Once they get the clown/knucklehead stigma attached to them, it doesn't matter what they do but that will always be their reputation.

2x NBA Champion,30 year old, athletic big man, who has been on multiple playoff teams, can't be given an opportunity to see if he actually turned the corner on his career.

He's been a professional in Golden State but somehow he'll just magically revert back to "Shaqtin A Fool"

tumblr_oqwikueajW1s3gys4o1_400.gif

tenor.gif

Lebron gonna lose all his remaining hairs bruh

in all seriousness KCP is the mold of Player Lebron is gonna help, Less time with the rock in his hands & way more open shots.. & a pretty good defender he's gonna flourish this season
Prime JR SMITH type plays

Javale probably convinced Magic he has the blueprint on how to beat GS :rofl:
who was the only guy on the warriors that even remotely looked like he could stop lebron in the finals? looney and bell were getting busted wide open

Last edited:
Again? :lol:

What do you want us to say? He’s replaceable. Funny dude though
stop it. javale was a dynamic new edition to gsw offense, providing a presence defensively and a lob threat when he had "the bay" on his jersey. now that he's headed to L.A. playing in basically the same system, he's a bum again? OKAY

Looney/Bell is enough

In the playoffs, sure. But after 4 straight NBA Finals, if I'm Steve Kerr I don't want my front court playing heavy minutes unnecessarily this season. There's still 82 games to get through. Looney/Bell is not enough for the 82 games prior to the playoffs.

stop it. javale was a dynamic new edition to gsw offense, providing a presence defensively and a lob threat when he had "the bay" on his jersey. now that he's headed to L.A. playing in basically the same system, he's a bum again? OKAY

Can you read? He was a good role player. He was replaceable. I never once said he was a bum :lol:

Just saw KCP signed -- Bron for sure takes care of his people at klutch sports. Pretty sure the treatment of KCP with the Lakers last year, made an impression on Bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom