Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he'll actually be an all star?
In the east....

anything-is-possible-gif-3.gif

Hmmmmm IF Kawhi gets shipped to Philly, would he bounce next year even with their success?

I can see why they'd be hesitant on sending Fultz, RoCo and Dario.

Same thing with the Lakers giving up two of BI, Kuzma and Ball. Can't strip all your depth for the superteam ala Heat 2010.

iguadala is a defense guy and ginobili can act as a second ball handler and run your offense. Those are 2 things Dario can’t do

I’d trade both of them in a second. You bring over Jonah bolden this year who is stronger, more athletic and can actually play defense

You can make up sarics 14 points somewhere else

Dario can be the playmaker of the second unit. He also has the defensive IQ to cover up what he physically lacks.

He also males all the hustle plays that wins games but don't show up on stat sheets.

He'll be a huge asset to any team he joins.

Feel like Saric is pretty underrated on here. I'm not trying to go to buc em buc em levels with him, but he's a really good player. Probably 4th best on a championship contender.

I think he has some playmaking abilities that we haven't really seen in Philly because of how he's used.

47% from field and 39% from 3 is good for BI. Don't understand the hate. Don't care about the winshares thing.

I was halfway trolling with the win shares thing, I don't really care either :lol: I wanted to rustle some jimmies.

But come on, his 3pt rate last year was under 14% that 39% from 3 doesn't mean **** lol his duality as a wing who can playmake is where he can be potentially special

Feeling kind of edgy today

Win shares was one stat I never cared to look into, but any stat that includes Ingram’s rookie year will be artificially understated.

He was not an NBA player as a rookie. Dreadful in every facet. Believe he was one of the worst rookies ever by the numbers.

He made a quantum leap in year 2 in around November. Finally found his 3 ball around the all star break.

Dario can be the playmaker of the second unit. He also has the defensive IQ to cover up what he physically lacks.

He also males all the hustle plays that wins games but don't show up on stat sheets.

He'll be a huge asset to any team he joins.
A second team play maker isn’t something you keep when you can get a star. For all we know we could have Fultz or JJ as the main second team scorer or plug those rookies in.

And I don’t care what his defensive IQ is he can’t stay in front of anybody and gets beat on defense. Dario gets passes for some reason but let Covington get cooked and see how people(rightfully) react

Winshares for any young player is a stupid stat... it's based strongly off how many games your team wins as a whole, one of those seasons the Lakers were tanking & last season they were an average squad... We constantly hear how SUPERSTAR players can't carry a team to victories.... yet we're gonna blame 2nd year players on BAD teams for not single handedly winning games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom