Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much deserved props to kersh tonight. Yeah, it's the phils..but they've averaged 5 runs/gm the past few. Cats sayin he's "done". Yeah. Complete game SO/13 Ks.

And how bout j.roll. hitting 2 hunnit but he DOES have 8 bombs, all of which having seemed to have been meaningful.

Last edited:
Probably better off he doesn't go. Need him well rested for the 2nd half with this 2.5 man rotation.

Great performance by Joc. 
smokin.gif

I was hardcore rooting for Joc last night.  He put on a great show.

I was actually saying this the entire night, but Frazier was cheating.  Todd's brother was throwing pitches when the umpire still had his hand up saying he needed to wait.  He did this every single round which resulted in extra pitches every round.

Surprised not more has been made of this.  It was blatantly obvious.

Last edited:
I was hardcore rooting for Joc last night.  He put on a great show.

I was actually saying this the entire night, but Frazier was cheating.  Todd's brother was throwing pitches when the umpire still had his hand up saying he needed to wait.  He did this every single round which resulted in extra pitches every round.

Someone on the broadcast actually mentioned it. Def questionable.

Don't like Frazier. Made no effort to acknowledge Fielder after first round. Acted like a cocky jerk and ran straight to the tunnel

I shouldnt be this mad about a HR Derby but I was pretty salty with all that home cookin. Frazier not waiting for ump, the extra rest., fan in stands catching a ball that wasnt a HR and counting it while Joc's didn't count. :smh:

I really wanted Joc to win it for his big bro.

Last edited:

THIS. it was so obvious, especially when they were bringing up how many attempts dude was taking. i think it was 36 each the first 2 rounds :lol:

its all in fun but dude was letting them fly with the kids in the outfield still looking for the ball before :lol:

That's what Kershaw gets for shaking off the God.  Buster gives him a sign.....Kershaw shakes him off.......gives up a run scoring hit.

The disrespect. 
mean.gif

Keith Law just did his Top 50 prospects.

Seager ranked #1. Urias #4 :smokin 8)

Crawford's cousin is #2 :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom