Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stat of the night: In the last 10 WS teams are 31-1 when leading by 4 runs. That 1 loss was us last year in game 5. About to be 31-2 :smh:

slow-blink-gif-13.gif

Rich Hill’s performance today deserved wayyyyyy better. I really hate Dave right now. If I were to ever catch him at a Trader Joe’s in Cali I would legit risk my freedom by punching him in his face a few times and catching an assault charge. I wish I could tee off on his face like a tetherball.

Our bullpen is straight trash. The narrative going in to the game was that the redsox’s pitchers were gassed. Our pitchers look gassed.

I mean can we blame the manager for all of the bad pitching? His decision making as a manager was questionable, but these pitchers are professionals, they should be able to show up when called on. Dave gave them too much faith, but these clowns are getting paid to perform. At the end of the day, it’s their responsibility to perform and the pitchers from the pen didn’t perform when they were called on. I do hate Dave for not using Urias and Baez more.

Urias or Baez should've pitched the 8th. Period.

Kenley is a 9th-inning closer. Always has been. Always will be.

No. Cannot blame bullpen. I refuse.

Dave Roberts is a Grade A, USDA Certified ******* idiot *******.

I never question managers but tonight there is none. Facts. Roberts needs to go. Will not follow the dodgers as long as he is there. I’m done. I’m out.

The Red Sox are obviously the better team, losing isn't so bad but the way were getting beat down or hopes up and then killed at the end...I hate this game eff baseball. At least the Rams are 7-0.

also, Trump is a clown he can DIAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom