Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spotlight seems to be too big for Manny Matrashdo. Son acting like a straight clown and b a n under the lights. His glove and arm is the only thing saving him this series.

^^^
I'm with you on Manny being a d-bag but dude isn't just playing good defense, he's actually one of the few hitting.

Na boys gonna be big today, would love to be Barnes to be back in there as he's 2-0 when he starts :nerd: (NLCS)

I was so excited I couldn't fall asleep for another 30 min after the game...

Just to be up at 5:15.

I'm hoping the long game helps us and hopefully Kresh pitches the gem we need!

I watched machado/Aguilar play a bunch of times and Aguilars foot was all up on the bag. I guess manny could’ve ran outside but he’s trying to run out a close play what makes it “DIRTY PLAY BY A DIRTY PLAYER”?

Edit: I saw it like a catcher blocking the plate: you put yourself in the way, you get hit.

Last edited:
Manny isn’t doing himself any favors. For sure he’s getting beaned within the next 3 games

Doesn’t look good after his track record. Those 2 slides in game 3 and that play last night. He’s just hurting his own stock as a FA

70D07836-8D40-4488-AAD7-03BE20432EC0.jpeg

Interesting gambit Dave

Damn, what did Kemp do to be in the doghouse? I know runs have been a luxury, but man...

It's those damn late-night after game meals that's catching up to Matty. Regardless, he had two hits in Game 1. I know Doc probably taking the careful approach and emphasizing defense, reasonably so, since this lineup has been tremendously lackluster. I hope we see more of Freese though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom