Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s mind boggling how they just stay crapping the bed in October. Im not expecting them to win every year. But for the bats to just look flat and not manage to put anything together. It’s just ridiculous. 3-0 isn’t some insurmountable lead. But it feels like it the way they’ve been playing so lethargic. Like show some type of fight.

I said it after they lost to San Diego last year, I said it throughout the season. But whatever regular season stuff they did good or bad, that’s cute but personally I don’t care either way. Show it in October. Another October with them crapping the bed to a team they have no business losing to.

Is it the organizations fault that guys beat thier wives and injuries happen?
It seems like more of a systemic thing as pitchers are throwing harder than ever, at higher rate, but 3 of your starters having those type of injuries would warrant a look at what you’re doing tbh…

It seems like more of a systemic thing as pitchers are throwing harder than ever, at higher rate, but 3 of your starters having those type of injuries would warrant a look at what you’re doing tbh…

Those injuries are all across baseball.

Bad luck.

Especially considering we normally take trash pitchers, work with them and they become good to great.

Love these Google Pixel ads...

"Live a complete lie, thanks to the Google Pixel"

Last edited:
I said the same thing earlier to season. Made me curious about our pitching staff injury rates v. other teams. Is it a league-wide issue or are we an outlier? I don’t know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom