Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if that’s Dave or the nerds above with the micromanaging. But if it’s the nerds above. Dave needs to ignore them and go straight to the media after the game and let them know the geniuses above are pulling the bullpen strings and he don’t rock with that ****.

There is no excuse for what happened tonight.

Dave may have cost us a repeat.

I know they say baseball doesn't really have momentum but after this I don't see the Braves losing.

We literally handed them 2 games.

OMG I thought the game would be over by now. Not 4-4 heading to bottom of the 9th.
Last I looked it was 4-2 bottom of 8th coming up.

About to turn this trash off and go to bed. I already know what’s gonna happen smh. Dave gotta go this offseason. Sucks so bad that this is the last year with this stacked team and we don’t repeat.

I need to put this one a separate post, and it’s the reason I came in.
Has Roberts absolutely lost his F’ing mind or bumped his God Damn head?

It’s not bad enough he pulls Max with a 79PC.
….but the man uses a 2nd starter in the same game that he pulls Max from early?

Is he ******* crazy?
No wonder Urias gives up the lead.
You put that man in a situation he never should have been in, in the first place.
Unreal.

There is no excuse for what happened tonight.

Dave may have cost us a repeat.

I know they say baseball doesn't really have momentum but after this I don't see the Braves losing.

We literally handed them 2 games.

if reverse momentum existed this team would have it over 9000. Getting walked off last night after the baserunning **** up then making all the wrong moves and blowing a 2 run lead tonight. About to get blown out at home on Tuesday 12-2 calling it.

I need to put this one a separate post, and it’s the reason I came in.
Has Roberts absolutely lost his F’ing mind or bumped his God Damn head?

It’s not bad enough he pulls Max with a 79PC.
It the man uses a 2nd starter in the same game that he pulls Max from early?

Is he ****ing crazy?
No wonder Urias gives up the lead.
You put that man in a situation he never should have been in, in the first place.
Unreal.
We literally used two starters in game 2 why???? Dude was acting like this was game 7 smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom