Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
these dudes need to stop having 35 run games in between streaks of five 2 run games in a row

I was pretty confused and against us signing Pujols when it happened. But since she’s been in the team, he’s actually been productive and has been great with team chemistry.
Ya you can tell he’s all about winning and doing whatever it takes to do it. I’m sure he’s been helping out the younger guys. It’s great having team guys like him and Mookie who want to help others get better and get the team to win.

Dodgers made a mistake not signing Marcus Semien, he’s been ballin for the Jays this season. With everyone healthy I get passing on him, especially after re-signing JT. However if the Jays start to fall out of the post season race, I’d be disappointed if the Dodgers don’t make a play.

I can’t imagine teams alternating 12-1 wins in back-to-back games is something that’s happened a lot.

Felt good to be back at dodgers stadium after a year and a half fam.

in town until Tuesday so hitting up tomorrow’s game too.
Wish I could be there for some of the giveaways
AC174EC5-BE21-497C-9CC9-626D69D7E7B3.jpeg
A3F85D55-1288-42DD-838C-EF28924C2179.jpeg
0679FE8D-20AC-46AC-8559-D09FFFD7460C.jpeg
DF2B3A2A-4432-49E5-8D04-ED1AA8654266.jpeg

Y'all ever iron on numbers and patches on jersey before? Bought the red numbers and LA arm patch to put on my Mookie jersey. That authentic was too long and I can't fw the price if a new model/cut is being released by Nike soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom