Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very winnable game but Really Incompetent Situational Play tonight. Just have to do better with guys in scoring position: 2nd & 3rd with zero MFing outs man...

terrible L.
WHERE WAS THE SMALL BALL?
game #3 in Chavez ravine
20210422_195904.jpg

Anyone caught a game at giants stadium? My wife wants to go for her bday weekend and it’s perfect timing since the Dodgers play that weekend up there.

Anyone caught a game at giants stadium? My wife wants to go for her bday weekend and it’s perfect timing since the Dodgers play that weekend up there.

Living in northern Cali I’ve been to a decent amount of games there. Nice ball park.

currently, you have proof of vaccination or negative covid test to attend games there.

^^^
That’s pretty smart but how/when do they verify proof of vax or negative test???

^^^
That’s pretty smart but how/when do they verify proof of vax or negative test???

Tbh I’m not sure, I haven’t looked into it much since the dodgers haven’t played them up here yet.

but I had a friend and she was trying to sell tickets to a game recently because 2 in her group weren’t vaccinated and didn’t intend to get tested.

D3BC186C-A2EB-4B9D-A220-8CB3432AAF36.png
E8D8E8FA-A1F0-49C7-9DB5-9FB3BCCA7B01.png

Found this in their buy tix section of the giants site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom