Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
MLB owners being cheap this offseason, everyone is getting less money than expected. However, $7M/year is a bargain for him, but I'm assuming he took a little as a gamble on himself and to play for Cora. I bet Boston will have a good shot at Correa if they want too because of Cora, what he did for Puerto Ricans won't be forgotten and guys love playing for him.

Just getting to wearing my 7x dodgers champ longsleeve. Sleeves pretty much shrunk to almost a 3/4 sleeve. Fanatics gear suck.

2 years 14 doesn't seem like a lot....

Yeahhh scratching my head on this one.

he wanted a raise for sure. But more than anything he wanted more AB’s/ regular playing time. Not for nothing but Dodgers were hoeing him around from position to position and then sitting him for days at a time. That **** gotta get annoying.

he wanted a raise for sure. But more than anything he wanted more AB’s/ regular playing time. Not for nothing but Dodgers were hoeing him around from position to position and then sitting him for days at a time. That **** gotta get annoying.
Yup nice pay day and more playing time. He already won a chip night as well get more playing time. The dude loves to play ball.

I recommend this book titled "Stealing Home" for Dodgers fans. You could borrow a copy from a local library branch to save money. I picked it up from a location I had it transferred to on New Year's Eve.

It was a good read about how Dodger Stadium was constructed. And the variables and factors that consummated it. It also details the people involved, especially the families that were forcefully displaced by way of the eminent domain loophole.

Chuck D of Public Enemy even recommended it! So you know it can't be bad if a legend of an influential rap group attached his name to it on the back of the book.
IMG_4875.JPG

I know but we coulda easily offered 1 of our 13 catching prospects.

I'd start the hate mail campaign myself if Friedman didn't offer Ruiz + whatever. 99% certain Rockies weren't gonna trade within the division no matter what, especially to the forever division champs.

I guess getting him out of the division was more important than getting decent pieces back and not having to eat money off the contract lol

Rockies didn’t want to trade with LA, that’s essentially what it came down to....SMH.....Definitely don’t need Nolan but damn. He was supposed to come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom