Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this gray Fernando Valenzuela jersey since October I believe.
IMG_4712.JPG
IMG_4713.JPG

I like how they included this patch the Dodgers wore in 1981 to commemorate the city of Los Angeles' bicentennial.
IMG_4714.JPG

I relented and got the Dodgers On Field hats with the 2020 WS and 2020 WS Champions patches despite knowing they were outsourced which I dread. I got them shortly before Thanksgiving last week. :emoji_angry:🙄👎

I really prefer and miss the On Field hats made in U.S.A. That texture was softer, fuzzy, and better. 🇺🇸

The 2020 WS patch hat was made in China. 🙄🇨🇳
IMG_4768.JPG

The 2020 WS Champions patch hat was made in Haiti. I never realized New Era outsourced to Haiti until now. 😲🇭🇹
IMG_4770.JPG

received my born n raised merchandise just now. tee is awful. fmthe hoodie is fine. fits perfect for a mediun.

DsLee DsLee Get your shipping confirmation for the topps set? I’ve seen Bazooka, Austin, and Joc autos so far. I better not get Austin. lol.

DsLee DsLee Get your shipping confirmation for the topps set? I’ve seen Bazooka, Austin, and Joc autos so far. I better not get Austin. lol.

No sir, I was mad but I just saw that Ben Baller hasn’t even received his boxes yet and the man designed the damn thing LOL!

No sir, I was mad but I just saw that Ben Baller hasn’t even received his boxes yet and the man designed the damn thing LOL!
Saw a couple on eBay and watched 2 vids on YouTube of unboxings. If you wanna check them out. Need. Seager, belly, or Kersh auto.

Saw a couple on eBay and watched 2 vids on YouTube of unboxings. If you wanna check them out. Need. Seager, belly, or Kersh auto.
I know it sounds ridiculous but I may not even open my BB box. I’ve been collecting the ‘20 Topps and BB Chrome Dodger cards so I felt like I bought the WS Box just to cap off the year. Maybe I’ll leave it be until they win another chip.

FYI for anyone thinking of buying the World Series patches from patchcollection.com

They aren’t patches you can put on apparel, I guess they’re just collector patches we’re supposed to stare at

FYI for anyone thinking of buying the World Series patches from patchcollection.com

They aren’t patches you can put on apparel, I guess they’re just collector patches we’re supposed to stare at

You sure? I'm currently having those added to two jerseys and its the same patch that's on my Mookie jersey.

You sure? I'm currently having those added to two jerseys and its the same patch that's on my Mookie jersey.

on the package it says “not intended for apparell” and I opened it and it’s plastic. How do you affix a plastic patch? I hope you’re right

on the package it says “not intended for apparell” and I opened it and it’s plastic. How do you affix a plastic patch? I hope you’re right

It's literally the same patch. I'll pick the jerseys up Friday and I'll take pics. I left them my mookie as an example.

But the patch is the same size, weight and feels the same. Maybe there is a difference i don't know about but they seemed the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom