**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Got offered Cam/Jordan Reed for Drake/Breida in a standard league.

I have Fournette, Howard, Conner, Thompson, Jonathan Williams, Aaron Jones as well.

Rivers and Burton are my starting QB and TE currently. Thoughts?

I would unload to the Bell owner for a ransom... id stay pat if not... I just traded Conner to a Bell owner for Lynch/Evans...

Damn! Only problem is the Bell owner doesn’t really have anything worth a ****

Thats the prob i run into trying to trade Conner .. i assume AJ & MT are off limits because i wouldnt trade them

20180919_191451.jpg

Got offered Cam/Jordan Reed for Drake/Breida in a standard league.

I have Fournette, Howard, Conner, Thompson, Jonathan Williams, Aaron Jones as well.

Rivers and Burton are my starting QB and TE currently. Thoughts?

I think I’d probably do that. Your RB’s are deep enough that losing Drake and Breida wouldn’t hurt you.

Thats the prob i run into trying to trade Conner .. i assume AJ & MT are off limits because i wouldnt trade them

20180919_191451.jpg
1 RB league? damn

he needs Connor, id offer him up to AJ green if you need a WR. zero chance he parts away with M. Thomas :lol:

Full point PPR - where do ya'll think this Bell situation goes?

I've got:
RBs: Gordon, Connor, Thompson, Drake, Breida, Dion Lewis, Williams
WRs: Julio, Fitz, John Brown, Corey Davis, Mike Williams

I'm thinking about offering Connor to the Bell owner for AJ Green - think he'll bite? Full point PPR so I'm fine with Thompson as a starter/Flex. We start 2RB, 2WR, and 2 Flex spots.

I wouldn't panic if I were a Bell owner just yet and that's mainly cause I'm NOT a Bell owner. :lol:

He looks fat and like he don't care.

Send out offers and see if you get the King's ransom. If not...I wouldn't ride it too much longer and just get what you can. Fantasy playoffs stars much earlier than the NFL playoffs, so how much you really gonna get out of him if when he does come back?

I wouldn't panic if I were a Bell owner just yet and that's mainly cause I'm NOT a Bell owner. :lol:

He looks fat and like he don't care.

Send out offers and see if you get the King's ransom. If not...I wouldn't ride it too much longer and just get what you can. Fantasy playoffs stars much earlier than the NFL playoffs, so how much you really gonna get out of him if when he does come back?

As in you wouldn’t do the deal? My Connor for his AJ Green - full PPR - and he’s 0-2 partly because he has Bell

With how out of shape Bell currently looks and him not caring about losing out on millions of dollars I think I might just hold on to Connor all year unless somebody offers me something great.

Anyone taking a flier on Flash this weekend on SNF? 2 QB league and I have Rivers as my super flex but they playing the Rams :sick: Deshaun is my starter.

I could drop Flash in there and hope for the best but I’m not too sure yet. They might just rule him inactive so they can get that pick back from the Browns :lol:

Anyone taking a flier on Flash this weekend on SNF? 2 QB league and I have Rivers as my super flex but they playing the Rams :sick: Deshaun is my starter.

I could drop Flash in there and hope for the best but I’m not too sure yet. They might just rule him inactive so they can get that pick back from the Browns :lol:

No way I’m playing Gordon this week.

Speaking of the pats, Standard league, who’s a better stash? Edelman or Baldwin?

Made trades with the panicking 0-2 guys, roster this Sunday will be
Cam, Goff, Eli (2qb league so kinda hafta)
OBJ, Nuk, Kupp
Chargers backs, Eagles backs, Lynch, DHenry
Rudolph
Patriots.

I hope this pans out

Full point PPR - where do ya'll think this Bell situation goes?

I've got:
RBs: Gordon, Connor, Thompson, Drake, Breida, Dion Lewis, Williams
WRs: Julio, Fitz, John Brown, Corey Davis, Mike Williams

I'm thinking about offering Connor to the Bell owner for AJ Green - think he'll bite? Full point PPR so I'm fine with Thompson as a starter/Flex. We start 2RB, 2WR, and 2 Flex spots.

doesn't hurt to try it... if they lose on primetime, i assume a bell reunion is on the horizon...

With how out of shape Bell currently looks and him not caring about losing out on millions of dollars I think I might just hold on to Connor all year unless somebody offers me something great.

Only reason i traded Conner is because i had barkley and elliot... I made a preseason trade to get barkley and Juju.... picked up Conner that first weekend of games and sat him and watched the Bell owner go 0-2.. he panicked so i cashed in...

Pick 1

Jimmy G @ KC
Ryan Tannehill vs. Oak
This is tough. KC defense has given up 400 yards passin in both games, but I’m not all that confident in the WR core of the Niners for Jimmy to put up those kinds of numbers.

The Raiders defense has actually held Goff and Keemun to average numbers.

So, as I’m typing this out I think I might actually roll with Jimmy G.

Anyone own Tate AND Golladay? Really love the upside to Golladay but real iffy about having two WRs from the same team in my starting lineup.

Decided to drop the Steelers kicker and picked up the Jets kicker.

Also got rid of John Ross & TJ Yeldon. Picked up Chris Godwin to run the FLEX this week.

Back
Top Bottom